Are we owed an explanation or a statement regarding recent transfers?

• 5 replies
As a long time fan of our basketball team, a donator (although minor) to the school and an alumni,i feel something other then a tweet is owed. I think the AD or Lavin owes the fan base, alumni and donators a state of the program. Since the loss to Providence all the recent news about our program has been negative no matter what way you spin it. If the school backs Lavin and he has a plan moving forward i feel we should be made aware of it. I'm not saying i know the exact way how to get it out to us (maybe some posters have ideas) but i would like to know what we are doing moving forward.

Re: Are we owed an explanation or a statement regarding recent transfers?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 11:07:15 PM »
As a long time fan of our basketball team, a donator (although minor) to the school and an alumni,i feel something other then a tweet is owed. I think the AD or Lavin owes the fan base, alumni and donators a state of the program. Since the loss to Providence all the recent news about our program has been negative no matter what way you spin it. If the school backs Lavin and he has a plan moving forward i feel we should be made aware of it. I'm not saying i know the exact way how to get it out to us (maybe some posters have ideas) but i would like to know what we are doing moving forward.
I think Zags should get two exclusive interviews with CM and Lavs.  Clear the air a bit.

It amazes me to think that despite everything, just one more win in one of the key losses and all of this mess would have not fully arisen and been swept under the rug - still incredible to me.

Poison

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »

The AD may not know the state of the program. He has always seemed disintegrated in the program. I find him to be completely useless. I'm not interested in more talk. It's time for heads to roll. They can start w his.

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 11:32:28 PM »
I don't think Lav or any coach would go on record bashing a kid that transferred from their school.

LJSA

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 12:41:23 AM »
As an out-of-state fan, I'd like the truth but I'm not owed anything. You guys paying for season tickets and donating to the school are another story entirely, though. .  .

gman

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 08:56:02 AM »

What would you expect Lavin to say? He would never tell the truth. It would be all bs.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:56:38 AM by gman »