FDU Game - Player of the Game

• 5 replies

desco80

FDU Game - Player of the Game
« on: December 11, 2014, 09:18:31 AM »
(stats to follow when I get some free time this am..)

My vote goes to D'angelo for last night's game.   His scoring kept it from ever really becoming a contest.   It's been a pleasure to watch him play.   We're going to miss him more than I think most of our fan base realizes.   

*Honorable mention:  the cheerleading coach.   She's steadily progressing from "cute" to smokeshow over the course of this season.   If only our players developed at that rate, we'd be a top 10 team

Re: FDU Game - Player of the Game
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 09:35:26 AM »
(stats to follow when I get some free time this am..) My vote goes to D'angelo for last night's game. His scoring kept it from ever really becoming a contest. It's been a pleasure to watch him play. We're going to miss him more than I think most of our fan base realizes. *Honorable mention: the cheerleading coach. She's steadily progressing from "cute" to smokeshow over the course of this season. If only our players developed at that rate, we'd be a top 10 team
Are you saying she went from a 6 to a 9 in less than a month?  We need pictures.

desco80

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 10:47:34 AM »
(stats to follow when I get some free time this am..) My vote goes to D'angelo for last night's game. His scoring kept it from ever really becoming a contest. It's been a pleasure to watch him play. We're going to miss him more than I think most of our fan base realizes. *Honorable mention: the cheerleading coach. She's steadily progressing from "cute" to smokeshow over the course of this season. If only our players developed at that rate, we'd be a top 10 team
Are you saying she went from a 6 to a 9 in less than a month? We need pictures.
More like a 6 to an 8 I'd say Chudney.   Still, significant progress.  

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 10:53:10 AM »
I am going with Chris O.
It is huge that he can step out and hit the 10 to 12 ft baseline jump shot.
Double Double man and his post game interview with the kid on his lap is priceless.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 01:34:39 PM »
Oblockpa.  Double double plus 6 blocks seals it.  Can't argue with a 3'lo vote, however. 

Speaks to our balanced play and team win scenario that every player listed received votes.  Is that common?  I think Sir with no love received votes for throwing the ball off that kids head.

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 01:42:20 PM »
Obekpa for me.

I think he missed 2 or 3 chippies too, he could have really had a stat line if he's able to finish those with authority.

Dom played great, and the ball thing, well that's just Dom, this is the 4th year we've seen it. Really wish he could have thrown that MONSTER alley oop down on the out of bounds play from Rysheed, that would have been real high in the SC Top 10 last night.