1st media timeout?

18 minute mark

Re: Game 4: Michigan State Game Discussion
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2016, 05:36:23 PM »
LOL

TONYD3

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 05:42:48 PM »
I want to see a plan in place to stop bridges, if he is their best player. I am hoping our forwards play better defense . I am hoping our guards keep their guys in front of them better.
On offense someone is going to have to step up. Izzo is going to game plan for Lovett.

Have to think Michigan state is going to notice when mussini is in the game , can't imagine them letting him get off any shots. Why play 4vs4? Hope he sits.

Not expecting a win but it would make my day. Will be happy if we play some defense and compete .

TONYD3

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2016, 05:47:11 PM »
LSU got killed earlier. Brandon Sampson scored 2 points . He did start. I wouldn't mind playing them in the tournament.

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2016, 06:17:31 PM »
I want to see a plan in place to stop bridges, if he is their best player. I am hoping our forwards play better defense . I am hoping our guards keep their guys in front of them better.
On offense someone is going to have to step up. Izzo is going to game plan for Lovett.

Have to think Michigan state is going to notice when mussini is in the game , can't imagine them letting him get off any shots. Why play 4vs4? Hope he sits.

Not expecting a win but it would make my day. Will be happy if we play some defense and compete .

Mussini can be a valuable weapon on the offensive end, if used properly.  Particularly, driving and dishing and on the break (where he can spot up or pull up).  Defensively, you have to do a better job with help defense or just "hide" him in a zone.   

I feel we'll be fine offensively.  It's on the defensive end where I have my doubts.

paultzman

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2016, 06:27:34 PM »

Mussini can be a valuable weapon on the offensive end, if used properly.  Particularly, driving and dishing and on the break (where he can spot up or pull up).  Defensively, you have to do a better job with help defense or just "hide" him in a zone.   

I feel we'll be fine offensively.  It's on the defensive end where I have my doubts.
+1

TONYD3

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2016, 06:29:24 PM »
I don't root against mussini. I hope he goes off for thirty. Max never did. Neither did Marco. Many of us wish he played like Mike Nardi (from Villanova a few years ago). Mussin looks like Marco and max to me.

Poison

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2016, 06:33:23 PM »
I don't root against mussini. I hope he goes off for thirty. Max never did. Neither did Marco. Many of us wish he played like Mike Nardi (from Villanova a few years ago). Mussin looks like Marco and max to me.

I think he's better than Marco and Max. We'll see how much better. He's quicker than they are.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 06:33:46 PM by Poison »

TONYD3

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2016, 06:34:32 PM »

I think he's better than Marco and Max. We'll see how much better. He's quicker than they are.
I hope so. Would love for him to go off tonight

PIB

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2016, 06:48:18 PM »
Anyone know of a live stream for this game? I have Time warner and don't get AXS
I have optimum same Problem , someone help us! ESPN could not even send us to ESPN 3 what is the deal?!.

https://www.sling.com/service?mkwid=sjSb9hn0Q%7Cpcrid%7C161690925034%7Cpkw%7Csling%20tv%7Cpmt%7Ce%7Cpdv%7Ct&cvosrc=ppc.google.D_B_COM_General%20Terms_Brand_Alpha_sling&cvo_crid=161690925034&matchtype=e&campaign=D_B_COM_General%20Terms_Brand_Alpha_sling&group=sling%20tv&cvo_keyword=sling%20tv&gclid=CKiZ5PWpvdACFQhMDQodCQkMkw

I just signed up for free 7 day trial. You can cancel anytime before then.

Thanks a lot. I downloaded the app, and will watch the game.

Let's hope the rest are on TV.

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2016, 06:57:38 PM »
Anyone know of a live stream for this game? I have Time warner and don't get AXS
I have optimum same Problem , someone help us! ESPN could not even send us to ESPN 3 what is the deal?!.

https://www.sling.com/service?mkwid=sjSb9hn0Q%7Cpcrid%7C161690925034%7Cpkw%7Csling%20tv%7Cpmt%7Ce%7Cpdv%7Ct&cvosrc=ppc.google.D_B_COM_General%20Terms_Brand_Alpha_sling&cvo_crid=161690925034&matchtype=e&campaign=D_B_COM_General%20Terms_Brand_Alpha_sling&group=sling%20tv&cvo_keyword=sling%20tv&gclid=CKiZ5PWpvdACFQhMDQodCQkMkw

I just signed up for free 7 day trial. You can cancel anytime before then.

Thanks a lot. I downloaded the app, and will watch the game.

Let's hope the rest are on TV.

Thanks as well
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 07:04:22 PM »
Where the hell did they find these guys?

TONYD3

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2016, 07:08:33 PM »
Almost as bad as Alaska shootout a few years ago

goredmen

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2016, 07:14:56 PM »
More bad shot selection and our bigs have 0% chance of scoring with their back to the basket

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2016, 07:15:47 PM »
Almost as bad as Alaska shootout a few years ago

I'll have to listen  to those dopes tomorrow .
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:16:19 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2016, 07:16:56 PM »
Ahmed is starting to remind me of Zendon Hamilton....  "The Black Hole."   I like Ahmed's game, but please occasionally pass the ball.

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2016, 07:20:43 PM »
Ahmed is starting to remind me of Zendon Hamilton....  "The Black Hole."   I like Ahmed's game, but please occasionally pass the ball.

Seems like he falls in love with 3 quickly

TONYD3

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2016, 07:24:57 PM »

Seems like he falls in love with 3 quickly
Agree. Wouldn't mind coach giving these guys at least a yellow light.