Ricochet Rabbit

• 16 replies
Ricochet Rabbit
« on: January 03, 2017, 12:32:21 AM »
I guess Lovett's ankle is Ok as he looked super quick in the Depaul game.  There were a couple of plays where he really just put the jets on, put his head down and went the length of the court in a big hurry.

It was impressive.

kjd01067

Re: Ricochet Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:01:09 AM »
Your nicknames suck

Foad

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 07:57:11 AM »
Your nicknames suck

It's only January 3rd but I'm ready to announce the winner of 2017's Post of the Year.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 09:20:53 AM »
We really do need to start doing some awards. Gonna mock something up.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 10:05:47 AM »

A takeoff on the NYG's Janoris Jenkins "Jackrabbit." Weak.

Foad

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 10:32:44 AM »

A takeoff on the NYG's Janoris Jenkins "Jackrabbit." Weak.

Young people today. It's a cartoon from the Magilla Gorilla Show.

cjfish

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 03:24:10 PM »
lil lightning(double L), the southside streak, (SSS) Fort Wayne flash, the black flash and finally a stolen name for a quick 5'7 guard on the Boston AAU team 15 years ago......Stuart Little

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 05:57:11 PM »
Buzz Lovett. Slick Ponds. Zzzzz Ellison
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 11:43:54 PM »
Your nicknames suck

It wasn't a nickname.  It was an eclectic thread title.  So far the only thing I've ever used for him has been "Love it".

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 11:46:44 AM »
LoVett had a strong game vs. Creighton despite being nearly decapitated on several moving screens he was run into. He definitely takes a beating throughout a game, hitting the floor on almost every drive and often being off balance and falling backward following his jump shots. He plays with no regard for his body and it's hard to see him at the next level if he's going to take that kind of abuse night in and night out.

With his speed and utter disregard for his body, he reminds me of the freshman Iverson at Georgetown. Hope for his sake, and ours, that he can approach Iverson's success at the college and pro level.

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 12:04:01 PM »
Your nicknames suck

It wasn't a nickname.  It was an eclectic thread title.  So far the only thing I've ever used for him has been "Love it".

I respect the effort Carmine. Was going to start a 99 Luftballoons thread for RF in your honor.

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 12:11:54 PM »
Your nicknames suck

I respect the effort Carmine. Was going to start a 99 Luftballoons thread for RF in your honor.

You should have.  I like that song. 

I remember an episode where Richochet Rabbit was playing table tennis ( or maybe it was just tennis ) against himself.  Now that's quickness.

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 12:15:47 PM »
Your nicknames suck

I remember an episode where Richochet Rabbit was playing table tennis ( or maybe it was just tennis ) against himself.  Now that's quickness.

Bugs Bunny once played all nine positions  in a baseball game at the same time. I thought that was pretty impressive

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 12:22:11 PM »
Your nicknames suck

Bugs Bunny once played all nine positions  in a baseball game at the same time. I thought that was pretty impressive

I saw that one too.  A classic.

Did you ever see the cartoon where the french skunk was trying to romance an attractive cat?  That was a great one.

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 12:26:08 PM »
Your nicknames suck

Did you ever see the cartoon where the french skunk was trying to romance an attractive cat?  That was a great one.

Yeah Cat had white paint on her tail. Got my son watching old school cartoons on Cartoon Network. Old school cartoons and Rap blow away their contemporary versions.

Foad

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 12:53:30 PM »
Your nicknames suck

Yeah Cat had white paint on her tail. Got my son watching old school cartoons on Cartoon Network. Old school cartoons and Rap blow away their contemporary versions.

Pepe LePew

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 01:18:25 PM »
Your nicknames suck

Pepe LePew

Yep.  That was it Doc.