Getting To Know: St. John's Marcus Lovett (Big East Interview)

• 23 replies

derk

Re: Getting To Know: St. John's Marcus Lovett (Big East Interview)
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 01:10:25 PM »
1. Marcus has a history of being foolish + high maintenance.
2. Not sure as to why he hasn't been starting but I'd assume it's a very minor disciplinary action. 
3. I love watching him play, he's great asset to this program, and hope he continues to mature at St. John's.

Numbers 1 and 2 scare me, especially 2 since the discipline issue has been around a bit. Minor can turn to Major real quick.

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 01:27:53 PM »
2. Not sure as to why he hasn't been starting but I'd assume it's a very minor disciplinary action. 
3. I love watching him play, he's great asset to this program, and hope he continues to mature at St. John's.

Numbers 1 and 2 scare me, especially 2 since the discipline issue has been around a bit. Minor can turn to Major real quick.

He's not a trouble maker just high maintenance. I think he'll be fine.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

derk

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 08:10:15 PM »

He's not a trouble maker just high maintenance. I think he'll be fine.
!

Hope so. He's high spirited. Nothing wrong with that

MCNPA

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 08:27:41 PM »
We should all wish at least 2-3 years out of Lovett and Ponds.   Those guys are single digit NCAA tourney backcourt.  Both phenomenal freshmen.  Let's also hope we parlay them into 2018 recruiting class success.  Who wouldn't want to play for a running, gunning team like us.  All he more reason we need to try to show out as much as possible down the stretch this season.  We do that, it can sway kids.