Big East Tournament

• 66 replies
Re: Big East Tournament
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2018, 02:22:35 PM »
I missed Kemba’s buzzer beater. Got to garden as it was happening. Loudest that I ever heard it. Think that was the day DJ got hurt.

The refs should have done their job and and let Rutgers win so DJ Kennedy would have never gotten hurt

I know you’re saying this jokingly but don’t get me started! I think it was us that got robbed by the refs. If they made the right call Rutgers would have still had to hit a buzzer beater to beat us. Yet everyone wanted to say we had to get lucky to win. Terrible non-call nonetheless.

Half joke, half always wondering what would have happened if DJ didn't go down

TONYD3

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2018, 04:24:08 PM »
I missed Kemba’s buzzer beater. Got to garden as it was happening. Loudest that I ever heard it. Think that was the day DJ got hurt.

The refs should have done their job and and let Rutgers win so DJ Kennedy would have never gotten hurt
I almost caught brownlee’s heave into the crowd. For some reason I ran out of the garden. I ran to a bar, couldn’t believe they replaying it. Live I had no idea .
DJ getting hurt, awesome crowd. St. John’s fans were so deflated. Still we played well. But I wanted to beat Syracuse so bad. I snuck down a few rows behind boheim. Great seat. Had a waiter getting me drinks. Didn’t want to leave. Almost pissed myself.

paultzman

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2018, 04:24:58 PM »

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2018, 04:29:10 PM »
If they can win two games in the BE, the season can be considered passable.

I'll agree, if two wins gets us into the NIT (which, I do believe will get us an invitation).

If they lose in the first round, they will be 4-15 in the BE. Even the most delusional fans can't spin that in a positive way.

Do you wanna bet?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:30:11 PM by mjdinkins »

TONYD3

TONYD3

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2018, 04:30:02 PM »
If they can win two games in the BE, the season can be considered passable.

I'll agree, if two wins gets us into the NIT.

If they lose in the first round, they will be 4-15 in the BE. Even the most delusional fans can't spin that in a positive way.

Do you wanna bet?

Agree Mj

Foad