Who’s on your St.John’s All Transfer Team

• 24 replies

TONYD3

Re: Who’s on your St.John’s All Transfer Team
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2018, 02:58:56 PM »
15 mpg, 6 pts, 2 rebs, .5 assists, 43% FG, 33% 3 pt, 68% FT.

"Very good career."
Foady- we give passes all the time for cupards and other things. The kid had heart issues. Your quick google search should have told you that. From memory he missed plenty of time. When healthy and in good form I thought he was a good player. Much better then I expected. You have no idea, because you are full of shit.

Foad

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2018, 04:15:47 PM »
Foady- we give passes all the time for cupards and other things. The kid had heart issues. Your quick google search should have told you that. From memory he missed plenty of time. When healthy and in good form I thought he was a good player.

Yeah, I bet you saw every inning SD St played in 2011 and remember it like it was yesterday. 

You like SJ players when they're no longer SJ players. There's a long list of players who improved simply by leaving, do a search next time you're in the toilet.

TONYD3

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2018, 04:33:46 PM »
Yeah, I bet you saw every inning SD St played in 2011 and remember it like it was yesterday. 

You like SJ players when they're no longer SJ players. There's a long list of players who improved simply by leaving, do a search next time you're in the toilet.
Didn’t pretend to see every touch down or home run scored by San Diego state. I was just in a discussion about basketball. (This is a basketball forum) that is what most do.
I like most St. John’s players. I didn’t like any of the Europeans. I didn’t like Christian Jones. I didnt like Abe Keita. I didn’t like Mohamed diakite the player (he is a cool guy- had drinks with him a few times) i didn’t like Felix (even though he was such a good shooter)

Train ride over. Thanks again for the entainment. If anyone still at work. Leave. It’s getting bad outside.

Foad

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »
Didn’t pretend to see every touch down or home run scored by San Diego state. I was just in a discussion about basketball. (This is a basketball forum) that is what most do.
I like most St. John’s players. I didn’t like any of the Europeans. I didn’t like Christian Jones. I didnt like Abe Keita. I didn’t like Mohamed diakite the player (he is a cool guy- had drinks with him a few times) i didn’t like Felix (even though he was such a good shooter)

Train ride over. Thanks again for the entainment. If anyone still at work. Leave. It’s getting bad outside.

No. What most people do is not say " he was a good player" and "he had a very good career" about someone they never saw play. You do that, because you're absurd.

Hopefully you stocked up on toilet paper, this seems to be a bit of an early season corker. They cancelled two races downstate and I have deer on my deck gnawing on the linoleum. I sent missus fun to the liquor store to stock up on Belevedere, hopefully she makes it back, otherwise I'll have to order another mail-order.

Stay safe out there.

TONYD3

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2018, 06:42:22 PM »
No. What most people do is not say " he was a good player" and "he had a very good career" about someone they never saw play. You do that, because you're absurd.

Hopefully you stocked up on toilet paper, this seems to be a bit of an early season corker. They cancelled two races downstate and I have deer on my deck gnawing on the linoleum. I sent missus fun to the liquor store to stock up on Belevedere, hopefully she makes it back, otherwise I'll have to order another mail-order.

Stay safe out there.
What is absurd is that you took the time to try and disprove a sentence I wrote while being bored at work. This not an English composition class. Get a life guy.