The nation's top basketball writers have awarded Sham NPOY, this is big time:

http://www.sportswriters.net/usbwa/news/2019/oscar190108.htm
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:43:23 PM by QuanMan »
Section 3
Section 116

Marillac

Re: Shamorie USBWA NPOY
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 09:53:11 PM »
Yawn. Forget that clown Ponds. Let's let Simon take it with 46 seconds left.

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 11:48:24 AM »
To be fair, that little floater in the lane is a pretty good shot for him, I bet he hits that 70% of the time. He just whiffed

SJUFAN

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 12:41:04 PM »
Yawn. Forget that clown Ponds. Let's let Simon take it with 46 seconds left.

Geez your really laying into Ponds and I’m not sure why. He has areas he needs to improve on but he is the reason we will be in the tournament this year, flaws and all. I cringed to think what will happen to our program when he leaves. I had little faith in our staffs ability to coach us to victories.

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 12:42:56 PM »
Geez your really laying into Ponds and I’m not sure why. He has areas he needs to improve on but he is the reason we will be in the tournament this year, flaws and all. I cringed to think what will happen to our program when he leaves. I had little faith in our staffs ability to coach us to victories.

Facetious marillac is letting it all out!
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 01:10:56 PM »

The next time I am actually crucial of Ponds will be my first. He's my favorite player of all-time.

I am livid over Simon. For two years I have been saying the kid freezes up late. He literally tightens up. His passes become rushed, he short arms shots...it's bad. It's an involuntary reaction. You see it in football and fighting too.

Ponds and LJ get better in those spots. Clark remains the same. Simon tenses up. You need to be loose and relaxed physically...not flooded with cortisol.