Game 17: DePaul 6P (CBSS, 570 AM)

• 162 replies
Re: Game 17: DePaul 6P (CBSS, 570 AM)
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2019, 02:41:11 PM »
That was more in reference to hs and in general. I honestly think CMs problem is a respect thing. They see a guy who never coached before giving them shit.  Regardless, should it matter to a ref? No nothing should, besides the call in front of them, in my experiences they are swayed far to easily. I don’t like coaches complaining, but I can sure see why they do it.

So arguing with the refs is a good way to get calls unless they don't respect you?  Even besides that a 2x player of the year/hall of fame dream teamer/household name is probably starting out from a decent vantage point of respect.

The ref doesn't even have the option to change the call you're complaining about so it must be about the next call.  Yes, the call in front of him is all that should matter but he is human. It doesn't matter on obvious calls,  but late on the close ones?  I think the gentlemen coach gets the benefit.

« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2019, 03:26:30 PM »
So arguing with the refs is a good way to get calls unless they don't respect you?  Even besides that a 2x player of the year/hall of fame dream teamer/household name is probably starting out from a decent vantage point of respect.

The ref doesn't even have the option to change the call you're complaining about so it must be about the next call.  Yes, the call in front of him is all that should matter but he is human. It doesn't matter on obvious calls,  but late on the close ones?  I think the gentlemen coach gets the benefit.

Respect him as a coach.

Of course it’s about the “next call”.

We’ll have to disagree.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:28:00 PM by Amaseinyourface2 »
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2019, 04:42:58 PM »
Respect him as a coach.

Of course it’s about the “next call”.

We’ll have to disagree.

Ok.