Next Year...

• 312 replies
Re: Next Year...
« Reply #300 on: March 28, 2019, 09:53:03 AM »
Let me explain how this time of year works around here. Some negative shi*tbag like Paultzman or Fordham96 will start a rumor based hearsay or a sense they got from a Twitter post and PM their equally obsessed with teenage boy cohorts because being perceived as an insider — even for something as trivial as amateur basketball — gives them a dopamine hit. Those people then message their buddies and so on. Each time the rumor gains strength and is relayed with more confidence.

Some of these guys are truly pathetic. Our fan base is a cesspool.

You’re far too emotional. I sense it clouds your judgement.

Dan

« Reply #301 on: March 28, 2019, 10:47:03 AM »
Oh look Chicken Little himself decided to grace us with his presence outside of a game thread. Thanks for checking in before your anxiety meds kicked in. All the best.

this post does nothing but show how emotional and sad you are, added to being wrong nearly all the time

Dan

« Reply #302 on: March 28, 2019, 10:48:23 AM »
I don't remember marillac being so out to get paultzman until Fun started getting triggered by him

Marillac

« Reply #303 on: March 28, 2019, 11:43:10 AM »
I don't remember marillac being so out to get paultzman until Fun started getting triggered by him

Nice take Detective Pikachu. Unfortunately, it ignores a year and a half of Paultz and I butting heads. He has two unprovoked personal attacks on me and less than a month ago I accused him of grooming young Jack Williams with compliments. In my official warning from a RM moderator I was told that accusing a man of wanting to have sex with another man was disgusting! I kid you not.

I don’t have twitter or instagram, but if I did I wouldn’t stalk teenagers or ask some nasally douchebag like Braziller for info and then drop clues and change avatars like a serial killer.

Poison

« Reply #304 on: March 28, 2019, 04:46:02 PM »
You’re far too emotional. I sense it clouds your judgement.

Hey, can’t blame a lady for getting emotional.

« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2019, 06:25:03 PM »
So. Based on some good thoughts from people on this board, next year's team...

Figueroa
Simon
Mack
Wright
Keita

Bench: Steere, Caraher; Trimble, Roberts, and G-Will assuming each of those three stay. If Matt A decides to leave, we won't have a recruiter working on replacing any transfers. Seven guys, with Simon, are solid returns; the last three I don't know.

Marillac

« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2019, 06:45:11 PM »

Figueroa
Simon
Mack
Wright
Keita

Bench: Steere, Caraher; Trimble, Roberts, and G-Will assuming each of those three stay. If Matt A decides to leave, we won't have a recruiter working on replacing any transfers. Seven guys, with Simon, are solid returns; the last three I don't know.

I don’t think Keita’s scholarship will be renewed. Steere was brought in at the expense of Dixon IMO when the staff realized how he was on and off the court.

« Reply #307 on: March 28, 2019, 06:56:32 PM »
My hope is Williams work his ass off and is our starting 2 guard next year. Have Wright be first off the bench subbing for any of the 3 wings.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #308 on: March 28, 2019, 07:15:21 PM »
I hope Roberts and Williams both work their butts off and come back wanting to take starting positions.

Too bad about Keita possibly not getting renewed, thats a big body that needs to be replaced

Poison

« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2019, 07:56:26 PM »

Figueroa
Simon
Mack
Wright
Keita

We have no idea who will be here next season. Figueroa could leave. No one loves this program and this staff enough to stick around.

« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2019, 08:56:39 PM »

Figueroa
Simon
Mack
Wright
Keita

What happened to Heron?

goredmen

« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2019, 10:43:13 PM »
Ponds officially gone as expected. Posted on his instagram that he's hiring an agent

« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2019, 10:54:40 PM »
This is why we can't have nice things
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle