Re: Can Mullin take the next step?
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2019, 05:05:13 PM »
F you!

Dream as you please, mindless bigot.

Awww your feelings are hurt muaa

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2019, 05:17:43 PM »
Awww your feelings are hurt muaa

From an idiot like you....  Nah.  Just calling it as I see it.

Ez_Uzi

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2019, 05:21:37 PM »
From an idiot like you....  Nah.  Just calling it as I see it.

Ok booboo bear ... have a nice day :)

Marillac

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2019, 06:15:52 PM »
Was using official positions but OK point taken, we are well stocked at both SG and SF positions and at PF/C positions (for next season). Biggest need is a good back up PG ... hopefully from the transfer market.

On a separate note, we will lose on average 30 pts out of 78 pts per game with the loss of Ponds and Clark (assuming Heron et. al. return). I think Mack, Wright and Caraher will largely have to make up those numbers. 

Think of Caraher as a reserve and be pleased with anything more.

If we hire Hsu as an assistant we might add a nice grad transfer PG he has connections too.

TONYD3

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2019, 06:44:45 PM »
1. The Bogey Man
2. Yes. At least 3 of them.

U believe in coach Mullin’s and the bogey man?

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2019, 06:58:53 PM »
U believe in coach Mullin’s and the bogey man?

The world is a confused mix of good and evil.

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2019, 09:51:18 PM »
I was referring to the incoming class being ranked at the bottom of the BE.

Show me where... post a link please. Just curious where you're reading this from.

Johnny23

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2019, 12:24:10 AM »

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2019, 01:25:01 AM »
https://bustingbrackets.com/2019/02/28/big-east-basketball-analyzing-early-2019-recruiting-classes/2/

You're basing your perception of the incoming class on an article written by a college student on a random website. The writer has never seen these kids play and doesn't have a resume to back it up. He also uses 247 rankings and analyst to form his opinion. Figured it would be this type of article.

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2019, 07:03:19 AM »
You're basing your perception of the incoming class on an article written by a college student on a random website. The writer has never seen these kids play and doesn't have a resume to back it up. He also uses 247 rankings and analyst to form his opinion. Figured it would be this type of article.

Also says right away that it doesn’t count transfers towards the rankings.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Johnny23

« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2019, 07:41:47 AM »

You asked and I provided the link. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true.

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2019, 09:39:53 AM »
What does it say about the state of recruiting when there is not one high schooler signed.

TONYD3

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2019, 09:48:57 AM »
The world is a confused mix of good and evil.
Do you go to games and see the hero in person?

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2019, 11:28:02 AM »
You asked and I provided the link. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true.

What is true about it? You're quoting a Butler fan that has never seen these guys play.
 It's a joke. Anything to fit your agenda even if you have no idea what you're saying.

Johnny23

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2019, 12:48:07 PM »
What is true about it? You're quoting a Butler fan that has never seen these guys play.
 It's a joke. Anything to fit your agenda even if you have no idea what you're saying.

You can try to disqualify it all you want. That's what happens when you can't handle the truth.

Did you even read the article? What about it is not true? Actually the writer was pretty fair in his analysis. You homers need to stop like everyone is out to bash St. John's. No one cares about St. John's.

Since you don't like this article then you can go online and find several more that rank the Johnnies incoming class next year in the bottom rungs of the conference. Fact.

« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2019, 01:33:13 PM »
Do you go to games and see the hero in person?

Made it to 1 this year and 2 the last two before. Rather difficult to get to Queens from Baltimore...

TONYD3

« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2019, 02:03:29 PM »
Made it to 1 this year and 2 the last two before. Rather difficult to get to Queens from Baltimore...
Hopefully he takes the high road and excuses himself. But if he comes back try to sit behind the bench. On TV St. John’s just looks poorly coached. In real life, different experience. You need to check out your boy in person. Not coaching just cursing. If that won’t change your opinion nothing will.

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2019, 02:25:27 PM »
You can try to disqualify it all you want. That's what happens when you can't handle the truth.

Did you even read the article? What about it is not true? Actually the writer was pretty fair in his analysis. You homers need to stop like everyone is out to bash St. John's. No one cares about St. John's.

Since you don't like this article then you can go online and find several more that rank the Johnnies incoming class next year in the bottom rungs of the conference. Fact.

Again you're stating your opinion as it is a fact based on a college kids assessment from his dorm room who has never been in a gym.

Johnny23

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2019, 03:23:22 PM »
Again you're stating your opinion as it is a fact based on a college kids assessment from his dorm room who has never been in a gym.

You still haven't said what's not true about the article. Seems pretty factual to me.

SJUFAN

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2019, 05:37:12 PM »

Your attempt to discredit the writer is very bush league. The fact that he’s a Butler fan means what exactly? I’m sure most journalists are fans of a programs other than SJU. Also how do you even know who he seen and who he hadn’t? You are aware that most “professional” scouting services don’t personally see the kids they are ranking.

Most services don’t rank classes based on transfers. So it would makes sense that we would be last considering we don’t have any HS kids coming in. That doesn’t mean the players coming in are bad.