Rest In Peace WEARESJU

• 50 replies

Foad

Re: Rest In Peace WEARESJU
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2019, 04:45:46 PM »
Yes, you seem very sad

And you seem very stupid.

The literature indicates that people like me who have exceptional IQs suffer from an increased incidence of mood disorders. And certainly I do: I have lots of issues. But I'm not sad; I'm not even very sad and to the extent that I suffer from mood disorders they have nothing to with basketball. Or even dodge ball. What makes me sad is the existence of people like you, people who are so stupid that they can't spell words commonly found in nursery rhymes; people who are so stupid that they mistake their own stupidity for cleverness.

I have a niece with Down's Syndrome. Whenever I see her I'm struck by how happy and self satisfied she is. You seem happy and self satisfied too, almost as happy and self satisfied as she is. I expect the 10 IQ points you have on her explains the difference.

DFF6

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2019, 01:45:04 PM »
Um yes
New career didn't allow for mid day posting, was coaching a ton of travel baseball which for some reason goes from January to November now and was disheartened by Mullin era.
I must say I feel like Fonzie when he attended his wake on classic Happy Days / Laverne and Shirley crossover episode when everyone thought the Candy Man had blown him up.

Glad news of your death was greatly exaggerated. Travel baseball is a time suck. My 12 year old son travel baseball schedule dictates our family’s vacation plans.

Tha Kid

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2019, 05:24:43 AM »
You would think that after a near death experience I would appreciate even Tony D's posts....sadly not.
Though um thanks for not wishing me dead.
And just so everyone knows when I do die it will be from a threesome gone awry so don't feel bad for me.

Glad you’re alive wasju!

Now in your predicted death, do Baldi and Marillac survive it or is it tragedy for the lot of you?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 05:25:10 AM by Tha Kid »
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2019, 11:26:28 AM »
Glad news of your death was greatly exaggerated. Travel baseball is a time suck. My 12 year old son travel baseball schedule dictates our family’s vacation plans.

Thanks
Yes also around little league and all stars planning vacations is tough

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2019, 11:29:12 AM »
Glad you’re alive wasju!

Now in your predicted death, do Baldi and Marillac survive it or is it tragedy for the lot of you?

Thanks for first part as far as second part I would never take Carmine's spot in that threesome. Though I sort of remember you being involved in that as well, so you would be their first alternate.
As far as their survival, I am surprised they survived their first encounter so odds would not be great for the body shots rematch survival.

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2019, 03:34:00 PM »
Thanks for first part as far as second part I would never take Carmine's spot in that threesome. Though I sort of remember you being involved in that as well, so you would be their first alternate.
As far as their survival, I am surprised they survived their first encounter so odds would not be great for the body shots rematch survival.
Since we're on the topic. Shortly after the historic Beb gathering, I was invited to another barbeque/gathering in Long Beach hosted by I believe Mave/Hitman that I couldn't go to. I don't think it was an open invite to all Beb like the city one. Did anybody attend this?

Tha Kid

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2019, 06:52:46 AM »
Since we're on the topic. Shortly after the historic Beb gathering, I was invited to another barbeque/gathering in Long Beach hosted by I believe Mave/Hitman that I couldn't go to. I don't think it was an open invite to all Beb like the city one. Did anybody attend this?

One day espn is going to do a 30 for 30 on that BEB gathering.

What if I told you that in 2008 a group of Internet tough guys with considerable beef got together to settle all of their scores under the guise of watching a st John’s basketball game together?

What if I told you members of the press were on hand to record all the gory details?

What if I told you that Marillac still owes the beast of the East for presidential style campaign pins with norms head on them?

pmg911

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2019, 12:17:47 PM »
One day espn is going to do a 30 for 30 on that BEB gathering.

What if I told you that in 2008 a group of Internet tough guys with considerable beef got together to settle all of their scores under the guise of watching a st John’s basketball game together?

What if I told you members of the press were on hand to record all the gory details?

What if I told you that Marillac still owes the beast of the East for presidential style campaign pins with norms head on them?

and I got stuck with the bill that night - LOL

pmg911

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2019, 12:18:21 PM »

I was there for that gathering...

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2019, 01:58:19 PM »
I was there for that gathering...
Nice.  How was it?

Tha Kid

« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2020, 10:45:14 PM »
and I got stuck with the bill that night - LOL

I owe you a couple beers then! And baldi and Marillac owe you all the body shots they were trading off.