Mullin - Anderson Thread ***READ AT OWN RISK

• 491 replies
Re: Re: Nova 1/28
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2020, 10:07:16 PM »
20-59 is still correct?
Which is still better than 2-6 percentage wise. Sorry for the advanced mathematics.

TONYD3

« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2020, 10:14:00 PM »
Which is still better than 2-6 percentage wise. Sorry for the advanced mathematics.
True. But Mullin was 0-8 with 8 knockouts after 8 games

« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2020, 12:34:47 AM »
True. But Mullin was 0-8 with 8 knockouts after 8 games
You're out of your freakin mind. I don't know what the hell your talking about.

Rodman

« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2020, 02:51:25 AM »
You're projecting your own feelings about last season under Mullin onto others.  ALL posters here want the team to win.

What gives you the authority to speak for all posters?  Did God tell you that?

TONYD3

« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2020, 06:10:24 AM »
Carmine speaks the truth

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
Re: Mullin - Anderson Thread ***READ AT OWN RISK
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2020, 11:32:15 AM »
Why is the Nova thread locked, people were actually talking about the game hahaha.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2020, 12:18:30 PM »
Why is the Nova thread locked, people were actually talking about the game hahaha.

Looks like one of the mods moved and merged some irrelevant conversation from the nova thread to here.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2020, 12:56:55 PM »
Looks like one of the mods moved and merged some irrelevant conversation from the nova thread to here.

Thanks for fixing it!
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2020, 02:25:21 PM »
Nothing. "I fight authority, but authority always wins."

I haven't surveyed all posters and I have seen times in the past when purported St. John's fans have rooted for the team to lose. From my daily read of this board I don't get the sense that it's happening now. CFC is in his honeymoon phase where he gets full support. On the interweb only of course. Nobody is going to the games. I'm in a slump myself.  I haven't been live since our early season sojourn through the America East

TONYD3

« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2020, 02:32:42 PM »

I haven't surveyed all posters and I have seen times in the past when purported St. John's fans have rooted for the team to lose. From my daily read of this board I don't get the sense that it's happening now. CFC is in his honeymoon phase where he gets full support. On the interweb only of course. Nobody is going to the games. I'm in a slump myself.  I haven't been live since our early season sojourn through the America East
Seton hall was a nice crowd. 65-35 St. John’s. Lower deck was full. One side had plenty of people in second deck. Mostly seton hall fans.

« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2020, 02:37:08 PM »

With the amount of criticism CMA is receiving on this board hard to characterize this as a honeymoon faze.

« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2020, 08:11:42 AM »
With the amount of criticism CMA is receiving on this board hard to characterize this as a honeymoon faze.
What criticism? I've seen some very mild questioning of his ability to recruit but that's about it.

« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2020, 11:26:15 AM »
What criticism? I've seen some very mild questioning of his ability to recruit but that's about it.
Where and at what time will you be appearing? I'd love to catch your act in person because you are hilarious.

« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2020, 12:27:40 AM »
Where and at what time will you be appearing? I'd love to catch your act in person because you are hilarious.
I'll be here all week.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Marillac

« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2020, 10:48:33 AM »

Everyone is hilarious compared to you.

« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2020, 04:18:25 PM »
Everyone is hilarious compared to you.
and everyone is a basketball savant compared to you.

ras

« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2020, 05:12:31 PM »
One thing between the 2 staffs , it is amazing how much more the collective coaching experience is on Anderson’s staff relative to Mullins.

« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2020, 11:40:06 AM »
One thing between the 2 staffs , it is amazing how much more the collective coaching experience is on Anderson’s staff relative to Mullins.

And you got this perspective from?

Marillac

« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2020, 11:51:05 AM »
And you got this perspective from?

From their resumes. There is really no arguing this. We need to learn to concede to objective facts and stipulate to obvious observations.

TONYD3

« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2020, 12:19:23 PM »
From their resumes. There is really no arguing this. We need to learn to concede to objective facts and stipulate to obvious observations.
Pure comedy.