Depaul thread

• 107 replies

TONYD3

Re: Depaul thread
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2020, 09:24:28 AM »
For real?  Because you open with this then proceed to dive right into this topic.Nothing glaring stands out to me. I like CFC. Losing at St. John's doesn't represent a mistake. It's a de facto status quo. I just did. So there. An Ncaa tournament season is far from an absolute failure at St. John's. It's an absolute success.A culture of losing?  This whole athletic culture thing is hogwash. You either score more than the opponent or you don't. Not really concerned about your community service and study halls and how much beer and pot the players consume. Well, already we know Norm Roberts was and the jury is still out on CFC. Suppose the Razorback doesn't dance in one of his first 3 seasons here? Will you man up and admit that his predecessor was the superior Johnny coach to him?  I'll just assume not.

P.S.
I'm done with this topic too unless we take it to the MULLIN-Anderson thread where it belongs. Nobody wants to read me schooling you and Dave doesn't want it clogging up the game threads.
Didnt read anything except schooling me? The AD seems to agree with me. Your boy was kicked to the curb for cause. Your entire argument is non sense.

« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2020, 05:22:23 PM »
Didnt read anything except schooling me? The AD seems to agree with me. Your boy was kicked to the curb for cause. Your entire argument is non sense.
If you would be so kind, I would really like to hear it - because I could be wrong but I don't think you know what it is yet.

What is my entire argument?

TONYD3

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2020, 05:35:46 PM »
If you would be so kind, I would really like to hear it - because I could be wrong but I don't think you know what it is yet.

What is my entire argument?

I have no idea to be honest. Like I have told you a number of times you went to games. What did you see? Certainly not a coach.

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2020, 12:11:59 AM »
I have no idea to be honest. 
I knew it.

In the last post you write "your entire argument is non sense".  Now 1 post later you admit having no idea what my argument is.  I may not be the best poster ever but you quite possibly could be the worst.

TONYD3

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2020, 10:11:56 AM »
I knew it.

In the last post you write "your entire argument is non sense".  Now 1 post later you admit having no idea what my argument is.  I may not be the best poster ever but you quite possibly could be the worst.
I have no idea what your point is. Or what you think you are proving. I don’t believe that you believe everything that you have posted. I don’t believe that you are a unaware as you make out to be just so Chris mullin can save some face.
I don’t understand your entire argument because, U DONT HAVE ONE.
I remember freshman year philosophy class. The professor talked about the point for about 3 weeks. You would have loved that class. It was basically non sense like your posts. 20-59 is never changing.
You cut off my post again, what did you see at games? If you answer that honestly that goes against everything you have posted before.

Since Marillac conceded the fact that your boy kind of sucked. You have softened and called the hero a novice.
In my school both 1st year teachers are having tough times. That’s what happens to novice teachers. Most likely both will be given a second chance. Improvement will definitely be expected if they want a 3rd chance. They work plenty hard. They will have to work harder. They will have to make changes.
We don’t know exactly what would have happened if Mullin got his another contract. I bet my life St. Jean would still be coaching. I bet Mitch would still be here. I bet another coach would still be a 100 percent in charge of recruiting. I know we would be in last place. As bad as this season (it hasn’t been that bad) has been, the rebuild has started.
I don’t know why you still want to discuss this. Mullin is still relevant because of the shitty job he did. Transfer U is why we are in 9th place. If you don’t agree with that you are lying to yourself. This roster doesn’t have enough big east players.

« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2020, 02:22:38 AM »
I have no idea what your point is. 
And you never will. You're incapable of comprehending even the simplest of narratives if they vary even slightly from your childish Mullin bad - CFC (or whomever followed Mullin) good overly simplistic view of Johnny basketball.

Conversely, I know what your point is precisely.

Calling someone a novice doesn't represent a softened stance. It's factual. 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 02:24:29 AM by carmineabbatiello »

TONYD3

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2020, 02:33:37 AM »
And you never will. You're incapable of comprehending even the simplest of narratives if they vary even slightly from your childish Mullin bad - CFC (or whomever followed Mullin) good overly simplistic view of Johnny basketball.

Conversely, I know what your point is precisely.

Calling someone a novice doesn't represent a softened stance. It's factual. 
Your boy is a bum. Conversation over.

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2020, 02:37:06 AM »
Your boy is a bum. Conversation over.
CFC is my boy.  You calling him a bum?