Steere out indefinitely

• 102 replies
Re: Steere out indefinitely
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2020, 07:50:07 PM »
A good coach can rebuild a program to respectability in year two an should be winning at a high level in yr 3, its a con job by a coach to claim he needs 4 or 5 years to build a acceptable program by the schools past standards, Johnnie fans  should see the direction of Mike's program next year, recruiting is key to success, it's up to the coach to sell the program, can Mike get it done?

« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2020, 09:47:45 PM »
You conveniently left out the following sentence which I said, ”They preach defense first, effort, rebounding.” I didn’t mention anything about offense. Offense wasn’t the issue.
I thought when you wrote "Mullin didn’t preach shot discipline" you were referring to offense before you wrote "This is why you can’t compare Mullin with coach Willard".

Doesn't matter. Williard didn't dance until year 6 at SH. You would have run him out of town on a rail here before he even got started. I'll stick to the facts that Mullin was likely the better coach as he made the Ncaa's quicker. And I'm not even going to mention the whole seedy, should be an Ncaa disqualifying violation, hire a new coach to win a star recruit thing.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:48:38 PM by carmineabbatiello »

« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2020, 10:53:43 PM »
I thought when you wrote "Mullin didn’t preach shot discipline" you were referring to offense before you wrote "This is why you can’t compare Mullin with coach Willard".

Doesn't matter. Williard didn't dance until year 6 at SH. You would have run him out of town on a rail here before he even got started. I'll stick to the facts that Mullin was likely the better coach as he made the Ncaa's quicker. And I'm not even going to mention the whole seedy, should be an Ncaa disqualifying violation, hire a new coach to win a star recruit thing.
Keep up your one man crusade. Most of us get quite the kick out of it.