Stats predictions for 20-21

• 51 replies

cjfish

Re: Stats predictions for 20-21
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2020, 11:33:38 AM »
Sounds like someone needs another month in the hole.

Oh wait, I forgot. You already live there.

I assume you are talking about Trump, a serial abuser and alleged rapist and pedophile

cjfish

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2020, 11:38:00 AM »
It’s adorable that you can’t see Trump has already won the 2020 election.

you just confirmed that you are out of touch with reality and watch too much fox. unless things change dramatically, which is unlikely, Chump has no chance

Marillac

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2020, 05:38:27 PM »
Sounds like someone needs another month in the hole.

Oh wait, I forgot. You already live there.

Sick burn. You must have been the roastmaster of your special ed math class.

Marillac

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2020, 05:50:45 PM »
you just confirmed that you are out of touch with reality and watch too much fox. unless things change dramatically, which is unlikely, Chump has no chance

That’s cute. I like how you used Chump instead of Trump! Do you have any other funny nicknames? Who knew we had so much talent on this forum. Donald Chump! Brilliant.

I’m not at as good at this as you, but what do you think of Donald Chump v. Joementia Hiden’ ?

cjfish

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2020, 10:55:36 AM »
That’s cute. I like how you used Chump instead of Trump! Do you have any other funny nicknames? Who knew we had so much talent on this forum. Donald Chump! Brilliant.

I’m not at as good at this as you, but what do you think of Donald Chump v. Joementia Hiden’ ?

I like Don the Con as well. Chump has already nicknamed Biden, as well as most of his detractors, and deserves any derision that comes his way

jr49

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 03:55:30 PM »

There is a new 12 minute highlight of Moore’s juco year on youtube. 95% of it is interior buckets. Frail but he does look to hit the Off glass. I think he’s going after Roberts minutes.
think roberts was schedualed for shoulder surgery after season. Hope he got it done and is doing well.

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2020, 06:00:58 PM »
think roberts was schedualed for shoulder surgery after season. Hope he got it done and is doing well.

He had the surgery about 2 months ago and I saw a couple of videos of him doing rehab...hopefully he is all healed and ready to go....

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2020, 07:40:46 AM »
I hope Moore is more Tariq Owens than we think, immediate impact, and has the cardio ability to run and gun. 

Maybe Caraher can start shooting and making a 3 or two a game.  That would really improve his value, he makes some good plays here and there, but so often as a "non-shooter" on the floor he wasn't effective. 

Poison

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2020, 04:45:49 PM »
I hope Moore is more Tariq Owens than we think, immediate impact, and has the cardio ability to run and gun. 

Maybe Caraher can start shooting and making a 3 or two a game.  That would really improve his value, he makes some good plays here and there, but so often as a "non-shooter" on the floor he wasn't effective. 

If we have one weakness it is probably at the 5. We have some combination of Toro, Roberts, Moore and when necessary, probably some Penny as well.

I think Caraher needed the season to get used to basketball at the high major level. Guys like Earlington, Williams and Roberts all showed flashes of what could be in the future, but last season was really their first season playing.

We have a bunch of guys coming off their first real season of high major basketball. Out of Earlington, Roberts, Williams, Dunn and Caraher we could have a lot of improved players.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 04:50:17 PM by Poison »

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2020, 08:19:26 AM »
Out of Earlington, Roberts, Williams, Dunn and Caraher we could have a lot of improved players.

I agree, but maybe Roberts the least.  I thought he was prime for that great leap forward and he just didn't make it. 

I am hoping we get some value/utility in Caraher as he can give us two years.  Don't need MJ, just a watered down Steve Novak. 

Earlington has been a diamond in the rough - his hands are so soft and seems to know how to play smart ball.  Hope CMA keeps finding these types of kids. 

Johnny23

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2020, 08:27:38 AM »
I agree, but maybe Roberts the least.  I thought he was prime for that great leap forward and he just didn't make it. 

I am hoping we get some value/utility in Caraher as he can give us two years.  Don't need MJ, just a watered down Steve Novak. 

Earlington has been a diamond in the rough - his hands are so soft and seems to know how to play smart ball.  Hope CMA keeps finding these types of kids.

Actually Mullin found Earlington but Anderson developed him. It's clear in one season that we finally have a coach who can develop players. I'm looking forward to his follow-up campaign.

Marillac

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2020, 08:48:50 AM »
Actually Mullin found Earlington but Anderson developed him. It's clear in one season that we finally have a coach who can develop players. I'm looking forward to his follow-up campaign.

Earlington progressed. That’s what freshmen who are behind in experience tend to do. Anyone with a brain liked what he showed as a frshman. Stop trying to cover your mistakes by claiming he morphed. You didn’t like him. That’s an error on your part not a miracle from Anderson.

Johnny23

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2020, 09:28:42 AM »
Earlington progressed. That’s what freshmen who are behind in experience tend to do. Anyone with a brain liked what he showed as a frshman. Stop trying to cover your mistakes by claiming he morphed. You didn’t like him. That’s an error on your part not a miracle from Anderson.

Because so many newcomers developed under the former regime, right? Why are you going out of your way to try and not give Anderson credit for his player development?

Again I never said miracle. Your words.  I simply said he developed Earlington which he in fact did. You have such a hard time when someone gives Anderson credit, even when it's a basic acknowledgment. Your jealousy and contempt for him is shining through for all to see. Let it go and enjoy what he's building here.

Poison

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2020, 10:02:38 AM »
On one hand, it’s concerning that a number of kids don’t want to play for Coach Anderson.

On the other hand, we will get to see how he does with his players this season.

Well, if there is a season.

Marillac

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2020, 11:22:40 AM »
Because so many newcomers developed under the former regime, right? Why are you going out of your way to try and not give Anderson credit for his player development?

Again I never said miracle. Your words.  I simply said he developed Earlington which he in fact did. You have such a hard time when someone gives Anderson credit, even when it's a basic acknowledgment. Your jealousy and contempt for him is shining through for all to see. Let it go and enjoy what he's building here.

Because I have defended Earlington since he has been recruited. You didn’t want him as a recruit. You didn’t like him as a freshman and you didn’t like him at the start of his soph season. You were wrong. Don’t tell me me know how he developed. I compared his ceiling to Admiral Schoefield before he even played a game. Spare me the summaries.

You reverse engineer every opinion to credit Anderson. It’s obnoxious.

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2020, 12:08:37 PM »
Because I have defended Earlington since he has been recruited. You didn’t want him as a recruit. You didn’t like him as a freshman and you didn’t like him at the start of his soph season. You were wrong. Don’t tell me me know how he developed. I compared his ceiling to Admiral Schoefield before he even played a game. Spare me the summaries.

You reverse engineer every opinion to credit Anderson. It’s obnoxious.

You guys do understand the potential that you’re both right? Sometimes capable players do improve thanks to coaching. It’s not mutually exclusive.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Marillac

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2020, 01:50:47 PM »
You guys do understand the potential that you’re both right? Sometimes capable players do improve thanks to coaching. It’s not mutually exclusive.

You’d be absolutely correct if this was a normal human being, but he’s more of a bot. He frames everything to make Anderson look good.

He was wrong about Earlington from day one and now wants to tell his #1 defender how Anderson salvaged him. Earlington looked promising every step of the way to me and many others.

Johnny23

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2020, 02:00:23 PM »
You’d be absolutely correct if this was a normal human being, but he’s more of a bot. He frames everything to make Anderson look good.

He was wrong about Earlington from day one and now wants to tell his #1 defender how Anderson salvaged him. Earlington looked promising every step of the way to me and many others.

Like I said "Anderson developed Earlington". That's such an exaggeration to make Anderson look good!! Holy jock riding...NOT! LMAO Dude you need to lay off the paranoia drugs, they're making you look crazy.

I don't need to opine on this topic anymore because I think it's clear to all that only one side has an agenda  ;)

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2020, 02:10:44 PM »
Like I said "Anderson developed Earlington". That's such an exaggeration to make Anderson look good!! Holy jock riding...NOT! LMAO Dude you need to lay off the paranoia drugs, they're making you look crazy.

I don't need to opine on this topic anymore because I think it's clear to all that only one side has an agenda  ;)

He didn't play him at the beginning of the season. He didn't trust him with minutes. He only got a real chance when Heron and Roberts were out. 

Marillac

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2020, 02:15:53 PM »

You accusing someone of jock riding is hysterical. Who am I jock riding?!
You have been humping Anderson’s leg since he was hired.

“Anderson developed Earlington.” Do you see how you frame everything or  do you have a hard time seeing with the cum stuck in your eyes? Earlington isn’t a German Shepherd. Who “developed” Ponds. Let me guess...he improved. Heron and LJ regressed on their own.