Stacey Davis Killed the Internet Star

• 49 replies

LJSA

Re: Stacey Davis Killed the Internet Star
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 12:59:07 PM »
If there was any reason for her to be at a SUNY Purchase party in the early '90s I think I may have made out with her.

I don't knowk LJ, she does look dangerously like a tranny.  How much did you drink that night? I hear Purchase is pretty artsy and liberal :)
;D Whoops, I did consume a lot of alcohol that night.

kob24

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 04:21:20 PM »
fellas I've seen her up close she is good money and has a hella bubble on her

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 05:15:02 PM »
hella bubble on her

you should help her pop it KOB.  ;) ;) ;)

kob24

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »
I can't the wife isn't into that

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »
I'm shaking my head guys. Lets get away from X and move it back to G.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

LJSA

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 07:34:19 PM »
I'm shaking my head guys. Lets get away from X and move it back to G.

The comment I was about to make about spanking is probably closer to G than X, right?

kob24

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 05:01:09 AM »
nah in all seriousness if she wants to be a good writer she can't be making mistakes like the ones pointed out.

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »
Latest article:

http://nychoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=859717

The Wright Stuff
Stacey Davis
NYCHoops.net Staff Writer

The Harlem, NY born, 5-foot-11, 165lb point guard, Corey Wright, Jr. is currently attending Marianapolis Prep in Rhode Island.

However, this past weekend at iS8/Nike Tip-Off Classic he proved that he still has his New York swagger playing with the Rhode Island Breakers.

After transferring to Marianapolis Prep, Wright, a senior, plans on staying for post-grad said his Coach Dave Vitale. "I have been Corey's coach for two years. He recently transferred from a school in Rhode Island. He will take a post-grad either here or with someone else. Right now he is a senior. I also expect Providence to come up on Tuesday to see him."

Coach Vitale spoke about his game, "Corey has great change of direction and speed he can keep defenders off balanced. He is a tough player that plays a lot bigger than he is. Corey can also finish at the basketball well. He plays best in bigger games, the bigger the game the better he is," said Vitale.

NYC Hoops spoke with Wright Jr. about his recruitment. "I have offers from Fordham, Fairfield, and Delaware now. Schools that are interested in me are UMass, Siena, Providence, North Eastern and St Bonaventure. I plan on doing visits in the spring and in the summer I will trim my list down," says Wright, Jr.

Right now, he just might have the right game that colleges are looking for, being the son of Providence former player Corey Wright whose team took the Final Eight in 1997.

This summer he played with AAU Expressions in the Orlando Super Showcase, Reebok Summer Classic, and the Eastern Invitational.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2008, 05:24:37 PM »
Does Ms Davis read this board?

Marillac

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »
Latest article:

The Wright Stuff
Stacey Davis

The Harlem, NY born, 5-foot-11, 165lb point guard, Corey Wright, Jr. is currently attending Marianapolis Prep in Rhode Island.

However, this past weekend at iS8/Nike Tip-Off Classic he proved that he still has his New York swagger playing with the Rhode Island Breakers.

After transferring to Marianapolis Prep, Wright, a senior, plans on staying for post-grad said his Coach Dave Vitale. "I have been Corey's coach for two years. He recently transferred from a school in Rhode Island. He will take a post-grad either here or with someone else. Right now he is a senior. I also expect Providence to come up on Tuesday to see him."

Coach Vitale spoke about his game, "Corey has great change of direction and speed he can keep defenders off balanced. He is a tough player that plays a lot bigger than he is. Corey can also finish at the basketball well. He plays best in bigger games, the bigger the game the better he is," said Vitale.

NYC Hoops spoke with Wright Jr. about his recruitment. "I have offers from Fordham, Fairfield, and Delaware now. Schools that are interested in me are UMass, Siena, Providence, North Eastern and St Bonaventure. I plan on doing visits in the spring and in the summer I will trim my list down," says Wright, Jr.

Right now, he just might have the right game that colleges are looking for, being the son of Providence former player Corey Wright whose team took the Final Eight in 1997.

This summer he played with AAU Expressions in the Orlando Super Showcase, Reebok Summer Classic, and the Eastern Invitational.

That Providence team was one of my favorite teams of all-time.  I really liked their two point guard look with Shamgod and Corey Wright.  Wright was so important to that team.   I can't believe he has a son that is a senior in high school!  That means he had a seven year old son as a college senior.

Derek Brown was the man for that team.  Austin Croshere was a big part as well.  Very fun team to watch and they had the eventual national champions, Arizona, beat at the end of regulation and could have pulled it out in OT as well.

Marillac

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »
Latest article:

The Wright Stuff
Stacey Davis

That Providence team was one of my favorite teams of all-time.  I really liked their two point guard look with Shamgod and Corey Wright.  Wright was so important to that team.   I can't believe he has a son that is a senior in high school!  That means he had a seven year old son as a college senior.

Derek Brown was the man for that team.  Austin Croshere was a big part as well.  Very fun team to watch and they had the eventual national champions, Arizona, beat at the end of regulation and could have pulled it out in OT as well.

Dug this up on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFSvfNkQmzA&feature=related 

I think this was the most exciting game I've ever witnessed.  I remember screaming at the television because Ruben Garces, the Providence center, gets RAPED at the end of regulation.  He should have went to the line.  Shamgod had such a good open look before that to to end the game.  What a team, though. This team had more of an impact on my view of the game than any other. 

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:34:39 PM by JJ »

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »
There is a rather big mistake in her latest article.  Maybe hard to point out for those that don't know New York City basketball really well:

http://nychoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=859349
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Randomhero423

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 07:30:52 PM »
damn it's a pay article

mkras99

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »
There is a rather big mistake in her latest article.  Maybe hard to point out for those that don't know New York City basketball really well:

http://nychoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=859349

What, the fact that Ruth Lovelace got the B&G job 15 years ago?

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »
Ruth Lovelace is NOT the only female varsity boys basketball coach in New York City.  Cally Prasinos is the head coach at Hillcrest HS and I believe there are a few others in the lower divisions of the PSAL as well.

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
http://nychoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=862626

Sean Johnson played his summer ball with the New York Gauchos, not NYABC.  He only played with NYABC during fall iS8

Randomhero423

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 10:41:15 AM »
lol  how do they still employ her with these mistakes?

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 08:14:19 PM »
http://nychoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=862599

Sherrod Wright played for the Playaz 17U team, which is really their Senior team, not their Junior team.

Also, I should note that I posted the error about Ruth Lovelace on the NYCHoops message board.  The mistake was corrected in the article, my thread was erased and I was then blacklisted from the NYCHoops message board.  I was in no way violating their terms of service, however, they do have a "The site moderator can blacklist any user if they feel it's in the best interest of the site".  When I contacted both the publisher, Maurice Wingate, as well as someone within the Rivals office, they basically told me they could blacklist people from the board "just because we can." 

Seems like Maurice doesn't want anybody to come on and expose any weaknesses of his reporters.

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 11:57:58 PM »
http://nychoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=862599

Sherrod Wright played for the Playaz 17U team, which is really their Senior team, not their Junior team.

Also, I should note that I posted the error about Ruth Lovelace on the NYCHoops message board.  The mistake was corrected in the article, my thread was erased and I was then blacklisted from the NYCHoops message board.  I was in no way violating their terms of service, however, they do have a "The site moderator can blacklist any user if they feel it's in the best interest of the site".  When I contacted both the publisher, Maurice Wingate, as well as someone within the Rivals office, they basically told me they could blacklist people from the board "just because we can." 

Seems like Maurice doesn't want anybody to come on and expose any weaknesses of his reporters.

I was also blacklisted from the Rivals messageboard too this summer. Its pretty weak.

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2008, 11:32:31 AM »
Might have found someone just as bad....

www.awfulannouncing.com

Man, you know that feeling you get right before a cringe-worthy moment happens? Well, this takes that to a whole new level. Danyelle Sargent is a sideline reporter for FOX and yesterday she was set on getting Mike Singeltary's thoughts on a dinner he had with his "mentor" following his hiring by the 49ers. One small problem....Bill Walsh passed away over a year ago.

Here is Mike Francessa with the clip on Mike'd up last night....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ILQbByawE

Unbelievable. Man that was bad. I love how she starts wondering what she did wrong right away and completely ignores the stunned Singeltary. Mike also says that we shouldn't pick on the girl, but I disagree. I'm sorry but that's something that everyone in Sports needs to know, and inexcusable to me. Francessa is also wrong about Singeltary not being a disciple of Walsh's because he talked to the man all-the-time. But this isn't about Mike being wrong, it's about our friend Danyelle. Who ironically was the same person that flipped out and dropped an f-bomb on ESPN News

Fbomb video link here

http://gorillamask.net/espntech.shtml