MB3's Return

• 9 replies
MB3's Return
« on: February 01, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »
Ok so Malik looked kind of sluggish and turned the ball over a few times but it was nice to have him back.

He got to the lane a few times and the more he does the more it will open up things for others.

Game was tied at 40-40 and MB3 drove the lane kicked it out to Quincy for 3. The next basket was also assisted by Malik as well to Paris Horne for 2. Then Malik drove the lane for 2 points after this so he was accountable for 7 points in our big run.

Ty Edmondson = 0 min
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: MB3's Return
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 05:23:49 PM »
you could tell his hand was bothering him.  We're gonna need his ballhandling against Seton Hall
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »
Less Ty, More Malik = More wins

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 09:01:26 PM »
The USF fans, mostly Justin Leemow's f&f, were rough on him. They brought up his handle, Erv Walker, his height, and his shooting.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »
Nice home atmosphere for Malik, huh.  I didn't think Leemow would roll so deep, being, well... not that good...

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 12:55:22 PM »
Nice home atmosphere for Malik, huh.  I didn't think Leemow would roll so deep, being, well... not that good...

They heard about the great new concession area at CA and they just had to show up.

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »
You'd have thought Leemow was Darren Collison, Mills, or Lawson.
Considering what Booooothe had said about security, I was surprised they weren't thrown out. By the end, one idiot in the group started yelling, "You ain't S#$" to D.J. Kennedy.

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »
It seems that security either at CA or MSG always treats the visiting fan with more hospitality than the home ones.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 03:20:05 PM »
security was more laid back than ive seen in 2 years yesterday, a big part i believe being that the superbowl was about to be played. i can recall saying some things that any other game im kicked out, but yesterday not one thing was said to the students....

on another note we did get one of there players to give us the finger towards the end of the game..its good to know i can get into some guys heads'

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 04:11:27 PM »
they probably tip toed because harrington was around and they didn't want to make a scene.