Georgetown

• 9 replies
Georgetown
« on: February 03, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »
Anyone else think we could beat this team?

Re: Georgetown
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 10:46:47 PM »
The way they played tonight, I think we could with Malik and Rob back now.
I was actually glad they got a win, as now they can settle back in and become complacent again! I would prefer not to face a team like them who has lost the last five or so games!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »
hopefully they dont go on any kind of run before we play them. with the exceptions duke and louisville, and maybe marquette, on the right day i think we take any team thats left

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 11:20:10 PM »
hopefully they dont go on any kind of run before we play them. with the exceptions duke and louisville, and maybe marquette, on the right day i think we take any team thats left

Did you see the Marquette game tonight? I would remove them from your list of exceptions.

And before all the haters jump in, YES we would need a big game from all of OUR guys, but they are certainly a beatable team from what I saw tonight. Paris would most likely get the assignment and he would have his hands full with McNeal, but he’s been able to shut down other guys of similar talent so far.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 06:50:30 AM »

Did you see the Marquette game tonight? I would remove them from your list of exceptions.

And before all the haters jump in, YES we would need a big game from all of OUR guys, but they are certainly a beatable team from what I saw tonight. Paris would most likely get the assignment and he would have his hands full with McNeal, but he’s been able to shut down other guys of similar talent so far.

i cant wait for that match up. i hope paris gets up for that game
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 09:07:34 AM »
we can beat anyteam, the key is to play well

Marillac

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 09:25:25 AM »

Thanks coach K.

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »

And here I thought the key was to score more points than the other guy!

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 11:47:05 AM »
Anyone else think we could beat this team?

Yes!  I wouldn't have thought we could beat 'em, if you had asked me that about 3 weeks ago.

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

Thanks coach K.
More like Coach J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eDt-qi0mZA#hq

Thompson's having a rough go of it without two of Escherick's bigger recruits of Green and Hibbert. They have a lot of soft players on the team this year. The epic choke job against Davidson in the tournament last year may have exposed some flaws in the system.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:26:03 PM by Not The Sleaveless Guy »