www.firenorm.com ???

• 10 replies
www.firenorm.com ???
« on: February 17, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »
Just curious as I have been too busy to check up with it lately, how is that new site www.firenorm.com doing?

The last I heard they had 14 members willing to lay down in protest during the next home game.

pmg911

Re: www.firenorm.com ???
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 09:09:08 AM »
I am shocked Dave has let this post stay up...

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »
Just curious as I have been too busy to check up with it lately, how is that new site www.firenorm.com doing?

The last I heard they had 14 members willing to lay down in protest during the next home game.

14 Nice! That is about half the remaining fan base!

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 10:21:52 AM »
why shocked, pmg...?  posts don't get locked all the time like in some other places...

pmg911

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 10:24:19 AM »
why shocked, pmg...?  posts don't get locked all the time like in some other places...

Our leader here tends to not like stuff like this...

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »
but he leaves a lot of it up, or condenses it. 

how IS firenorm doing? 

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »

I'm not as arbitrary or as rosy red/kool-aid as you make me out to be. Also my personal opinions don't dictate what can be said or not said here...you have the freedom to express your opinions.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 11:02:56 AM »

I'm not as arbitrary or as rosy red/kool-aid as you make me out to be. Also my personal opinions don't dictate what can be said or not said here...you have the freedom to express your opinions.

Dave,I could have sworn when we met at the BEB gathering you were wearing a big red pitcher and kept shouting "OH YEAH!"

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:02 AM »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 09:08:54 PM »
only 14 people. maybe we have some side way talkers on all these sites. maybe they like norm and want to give him more time. but thats just the way i read it

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »
I bet the administration will act (on Roberts) once the season is over, if they get word about a protest or a protest actually takes place.

The G'town administration surely, as heck acted on Craig Esherick when word spread throughout "The Hilltop" that there was gonna be a protest to rid themselves of Esherick and his horrible coaching.

I've been saying a protest needs to take place, for nearly 2 years, if the administration wasn't hearing the cries of the fans.

I guess better late than never.