Saint John's vs. Cuse Prediction Poll

• 31 replies
Re: Saint John's vs. Cuse Prediction Poll
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »
9/19 of you picked St. John's to win. Two of you picked STJ to win by 10 or more. 

How about this...since the hated Marillac has predicted every game so far...why don't I post what will happen and you guys just vote like me?

You predicted every game so far?.....PPPUULLLLEEEEASSEEE

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 10:34:36 PM »
9/19 of you picked St. John's to win. Two of you picked STJ to win by 10 or more. 

How about this...since the hated Marillac has predicted every game so far...why don't I post what will happen and you guys just vote like me?

Get over yourself ::)
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »

He does every night, sometimes twice

Marillac

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 10:38:05 PM »

Your prediction was only 44 pts off tonight ::)

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 10:54:49 PM »

obviously I was joking...hence the winkie.

Once again get over yourself...pretty pathetic that you're giddy when your team just got annihilated. 

I know I know you're the only true fan and you know more than everyone about basketball. ::)

Marillac

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:44 PM »

obviously I was joking...hence the winkie.

Once again get over yourself...pretty pathetic that you're giddy when your team just got annihilated. 

I know I know you're the only true fan and you know more than everyone about basketball. ::)

Not everyone, but certainly you.  I just find it funny because guys like you can run your mouths and all predictions are equal until the results are in.  Well, here I am once again standing. 

I catch a lot of crap from you glass-half-full types.  Five years of this under Norm.  It's not getting better!  Just because we are young doesn't mean we are going to improve next year. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 11:05:35 PM by Marillac »

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 11:33:38 PM »
Not everyone, but certainly you.  I just find it funny because guys like you can run your mouths and all predictions are equal until the results are in.  Well, here I am once again standing. 

I catch a lot of crap from you glass-half-full types.  Five years of this under Norm.  It's not getting better!  Just because we are young doesn't mean we are going to improve next year.

Run my mouth?  WTF are you talking about?  Out of all the tools on the multiple St. John's boards you take the cake. 

"Well, here I am once again standing."  hahaha  lmfao! ;D

I do notice that after going 5-5 in Jungle Pick'em you disappeared. :-\

But please continue to refer to yourself in third person and tooting your own horn.  Its pure comedy.

And don't pretend you know what I think of Roberts.  Results are the bottom line and he's not getting it done.  I highly doubt that there is anyone out there that thinks other wise.  Some of us glass half-full guys just aren't delusional enough to think we can convince Monasch to make a change by posting on a few message boards.  Like most we use St. John's (sports in general) as an escape and prefer not to read negative drivel all day every day.  The games are painful enough.

Marillac

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 11:54:48 PM »

Run my mouth?  WTF are you talking about?  Out of all the tools on the multiple St. John's boards you take the cake. 

"Well, here I am once again standing."  hahaha  lmfao! ;D

I do notice that after going 5-5 in Jungle Pick'em you disappeared. :-\

But please continue to refer to yourself in third person and tooting your own horn.  Its pure comedy.

And don't pretend you know what I think of Roberts.  Results are the bottom line and he's not getting it done.  I highly doubt that there is anyone out there that thinks other wise.  Some of us glass half-full guys just aren't delusional enough to think we can convince Monasch to make a change by posting on a few message boards.  Like most we use St. John's (sports in general) as an escape and prefer not to read negative drivel all day every day.  The games are painful enough.

I would absolutely LOVE to see you call me a tool to my face.  You are the biggest tool on this site and that is not an easy feat with all the pom poms around here.

Do you really think for a second I disappeared from a pick'em because of a 5-5 week?  You changed the day to have the picks in from Wednesday to Monday and I missed it and then was traveling the week after. 

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 12:18:21 AM »
Settle down kiddies, before Baldi has to stretch his legs and lock his first ever thread

Marillac

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »
Settle down kiddies, before Baldi has to stretch his legs and lock his first ever thread

Are you a moderator?

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

Are you a moderator?

Marillac, please read the code of conduct and check who the moderators are.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 01:58:09 PM by Marco Baldi »

Marillac

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 02:57:25 PM »

Are you a moderator?

Marillac, please read the code of conduct and check who the moderators are.  ;)

That is like having a thief as head of security for a bank ;)