Euphoria and depressins

• 8 replies
Euphoria and depressins
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:25:52 AM »
Just wanna say how proud I am bout all the hardcore NYC playaz competin like they life is on the line these past few day -specially Pitt/Nova.

It wit great pride and most satisfaction that I see all them brothers - most I remember as biddies - shine on the national stage wit the CBS cameras on. 

Then I look at the names on the front of they jersey and just shake my head. I get mad, yo, thinkin bout where these brothers ought to the playin.

But then again, I can never blame them. The fault like elsewhere.

So here's to some fine brothers. We proud of ya.

Kemba
Levance
Ty Biggs
Tone
Corey
Edgar
Samardo
Danny Green
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Re: Euphoria and depressins
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 10:52:50 AM »
I know we can't get them all but if we could at least got two off the list above that would have been great. I was happy with the Rob Thomas and JBurrell signings so I can't complain. Problem is STJ can't offer that national stage. We are still rebuilding!! Did you see Nova's incoming class next year!!! We are falling further behind.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 05:48:44 PM »
Euphoria- waking up wed morning and reading on the sites that Norm was finally fired.

Depressing- realizing it's an april fools joke

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »
it's hard to care about a program when the top priority is to be clean and to represent the university...NOT to win.

at this point i'm not going to pour my heart and soul into this team until norm is gone.  i'll root for them but i'll never get very angry or sad about 'em.  because they don't give a shit. so why should i?

i'm happy for the NYC guys

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 11:06:41 PM »
i wonder how many of the kids on choz's list regret not going to st john's.

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 11:58:55 PM »
Just wanna say how proud I am bout all the hardcore NYC playaz competin like they life is on the line these past few day -specially Pitt/Nova.

It wit great pride and most satisfaction that I see all them brothers - most I remember as biddies - shine on the national stage wit the CBS cameras on. 

Then I look at the names on the front of they jersey and just shake my head. I get mad, yo, thinkin bout where these brothers ought to the playin.

But then again, I can never blame them. The fault like elsewhere.

So here's to some fine brothers. We proud of ya.

Kemba
Levance
Ty Biggs
Tone
Corey
Edgar
Samardo
Danny Green

It was hard to watch Corey and Levance going at it in the Elite 8 and neither wearing red. It's a shame really.  Having Biggs on the court didn't help either.  Biggs was a guarantee if Jarvis stayed.

kob24

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 12:07:48 AM »
West Virginia will have 4 NYC kids probaly starting next year.

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 01:38:22 AM »
West Virginia will have 4 NYC kids probaly starting next year.

No reason any NYC kid should be playing at WV over St. John's.  Just horrible.  There are some schools you can understand losing kids to, but WV will never be one.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »
huggins is big time.

that's what the elite players want.