Mcdonalds AA game

• 31 replies
Mcdonalds AA game
« on: March 30, 2009, 10:16:27 PM »
Anyone watching the dunk contest on ESPNU. This kid Plumlee got some serious hops and athletic ability, needs to beef up to play center though for Duke

Re: Mcdonalds AA game
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 12:31:09 AM »
Anyone watching the dunk contest on ESPNU. This kid Plumlee got some serious hops and athletic ability, needs to beef up to play center though for Duke
My cousin likes him a lot as a person and as a player. Plumlee has put on some muscle, but could use another ten to fifteen pounds. He's got a lot of athleticism for a 6'11" kid.

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 12:15:51 PM »
Sounds like Josh McRoberts , always wanted Josh instead of David Lee he fits the Knicks system way better
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
Sounds like Josh McRoberts , always wanted Josh instead of David Lee he fits the Knicks system way better

maybe mcroberts would fit the knicks system better, i dont think so. In my opinion lee would wipe the floor with mcroberts
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

boo3

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 03:04:59 PM »

Thank God Isiah was in charge of the Knicks then and not you.   How's Mc Roberts doing BTW?

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »

You are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpsttlXye8&feature=relateded.  You think McRoberts fits the Knicks system better than Lee?  McRoberts sucks and Lee is one of the best athletes at his position in the league.  Do you even understand the Knicks "system?"  This the second assanine statement you've made about a sh*tty player being better than a good current knick. 

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 04:24:24 PM »

You are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpsttlXye8&feature=relateded.  You think McRoberts fits the Knicks system better than Lee?  McRoberts sucks and Lee is one of the best athletes at his position in the league.  Do you even understand the Knicks "system?"  This the second assanine statement you've made about a sh*tty player being better than a good current knick.

Marillac... take it easy on the guy. We all know your still upset about Calipari... but take a deep breath and count to 10.

On a side note, we all know that KAHNIGHT doesn't know what the Knicks system is in the first place!  ;)

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 04:34:53 PM »

This statement qualifies you to coach the SJU basketball team but disqualifies you from using scissors or any other sharp instruments

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 04:43:35 PM »

This statement qualifies you to coach the SJU basketball team but disqualifies you from using scissors or any other sharp instruments

This gave me a good laugh.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 04:58:15 PM »

Marillac... take it easy on the guy. We all know your still upset about Calipari... but take a deep breath and count to 10.

On a side note, we all know that KAHNIGHT doesn't know what the Knicks system is in the first place!  ;)

True.  Attacking Kahnight at this point is akin to kicking a puppy.  I am leaving for Nashville in about an hour and have to drive through Lexington :( 

I'm loading up on my country music to lift my spirits.  Gotta love the fiddle :)

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 05:19:18 PM »

True.  Attacking Kahnight at this point is akin to kicking a puppy.  I am leaving for Nashville in about an hour and have to drive through Lexington :( 

I'm loading up on my country music to lift my spirits.  Gotta love the fiddle :)

Will you be picking up World Wide Wes in Nashville and dropping him off in Lexington?

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 12:25:49 PM »
Johnny Jungle should have 5-10 representitives at the game tonight chanting and making signs for Lance. Be on the look out on TV.

sjd8886

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 12:41:53 PM »
Johnny Jungle should have 5-10 representitives at the game tonight chanting and making signs for Lance. Be on the look out on TV.

are you gonna be writing "watch your a$$ in the parking lot" on the other side, for when he picks kansas :P

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »
who wins east or west?

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 02:03:37 PM »

sjd8886

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
i think the east is loaded with some pretty impressive talent...obviously they're all all-americans but east seems a lot better to me this year

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »

Thank God Isiah was in charge of the Knicks then and not you.   How's Mc Roberts doing BTW?

When I saw the dunk contest McRoberts came to mind , but yea he is struggling in the NBA but when giving PT he always produces.
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »

Well Lee is 26 vs Josh who is 22

And if Lee is one of better athletes in the NBA than I guess McRoberts is one of the better athletes because McRoberts measure at 6-8 240 7-1 wingspan  with a 31.5 vertical leap while Lee is 6-7 230 7-0 wing span 30.5 vertical Leap

Josh was like a Point C in college which would be an asset to the Knicks system since it is based on ball movement. His high in college APG was 3.5 , Lee 2.8

Shooting is work in progress for both, but I would go Josh as Lee just started taking Jump shots last year with the Knicks and is improving nevertheless Josh  has always showed the ability & confidence to step outside since college.

One of the Knicks biggest problem is lack of a shot blocker Josh block 2.5 per game at Duke , Lee was .8. This season Lee blocked 19 in 72 games while Josh blocked 11 in 27 games.

Yea so I guess your right why would a player who is a better shot blocker , athlete , passer and shooter fit the current system which is based on that.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 04:50:24 PM by KAHNIGHT »

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 04:52:26 PM »
im excited to see lance try to take it at xavier henry to prove that kansas should take him over hanry
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.