***JJ EXCLUSIVE*** A Legend Has Been Banned ***JJ EXCLUSIVE***

• 45 replies
Re: ***JJ EXCLUSIVE*** A Legend Has Been Banned ***JJ EXCLUSIVE***
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »
the early malcolm X doesn't.  but the older one does..

kob24

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 11:59:06 PM »
Sunny is the reason I watch that movie at least twice a year

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 09:51:43 AM »
When we were kids I used to play pickup roundball and softball with Sonny (Jimmy Caan) in Sunnyside. A good guy, loved sports and a physical competitor.

pmg911

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 06:00:03 PM »
pmg stop sitting on their tip....you do yourself no justice..you are straight up their beotch...sorry you got banned baldi....you always kept them straight...what are there 3 posters left over there, they even had to dust off maven, revive his floundering self so they would have 3 posters...hey maven you still cheatin??? hey hit the  floor, you still carrying towels???

Love the screen name..     original...

What does pointing out that a movie line was not racist and in fact said from white guy to another have to do with anything..?

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 09:25:06 AM »
Just added a little somethin as my signature to help the cause.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 09:56:46 AM »
pmg stop sitting on their tip....you do yourself no justice..you are straight up their beotch...sorry you got banned baldi....you always kept them straight...what are there 3 posters left over there, they even had to dust off maven, revive his floundering self so they would have 3 posters...hey maven you still cheatin??? hey hit the  floor, you still carrying towels???

Love the screen name..     original...

What does pointing out that a movie line was not racist and in fact said from white guy to another have to do with anything..?
that was not what I was responding to.It is the fact that you have been a lap dog for the two I mentioned above.You have yet to have an original thought on any of the boards.and you lobbied to have Baldi removed...