post game media

• 3 replies
post game media
« on: January 06, 2008, 01:36:59 AM »
I went surfing on Notre Dame's site and I've been watching Mike Brey for about 10 minutes answering questions post game. ND is also a CSTV site so my question is why don't we have this same coverage instead of 3 of maybe 20 quotes from Norm?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: post game media
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 01:47:22 AM »
People can say what they want about them, 11 straight wins,30 straight at home? Another BE 'W', they could break into the Top-25 this week.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 01:52:00 AM »
They looked pretty good but I think they're beatable. I think Harangody needs to be roughed up and Thabeet let him walk all over him.

I still would like to have post game Norm videos instead of just three quotes
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 08:08:17 AM »
if you really think thabeet let him walk all over him then you didnt watch the game.  thabeet doesnt have the body to match up with harangody but at the beginning of the game harangody was skiddish and got rejected a number of times.  he started breaking them down with technique and thats what made him successful.  notre dame is a VERY good team and wouldnt be surprised at all to see them in the big east chip game. 
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap