Weird Moving Habits

• 8 replies

Tha Kid

Weird Moving Habits
« on: June 24, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »
Why Does "Duke is screwed" get moved, but NBA Draft predictions and Jungle-trivia baseball stay?

What is the exact purpose of this forum?  Basketball but not Duke?  St. John's....but MLB included? 

Ya gotta either be consistent moving stuff or not.  It's the offseason, Duke's story is just as relevant to st johns as the NBA draft predictions or jungle trivia.
"I drink and I know things"

Re: Weird Moving Habits
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 12:37:08 PM »
They should all be in college and pro sports board...you're right. I'm human, I miss things, but you can always PM or Email inquiries about how matters are handled here.

The purpose of this board and other boards is to ensure maximum efficiency for users to browse the forum. If you're looking for St. John's related material this is the board. I don't want to clutter this board with other stuff due to the fact I don't want to see topics get lost in the shuffle.

We're unlike any other board on the net and I'm proud to say that. It's the offseason and we're still coming up with plenty of topics to discuss about anything and everything.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

pmg911

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »
King Dave has spoken..!!

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »
King Dave has spoken..!!

Pot    Kettle     Black

pmg911

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »
King Dave has spoken..!!

Pot    Kettle     Black

and here comes the King's court jester to make the save

Tha Kid

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 02:35:15 PM »
Baldi --- that picture brings me back to the good old days.  When you were funny.  What happened to youtube? Did you get banned from it or simply go through every video alive?  Focusing on goegretown and JTIII all the time is not your strong suit.  And is that Moses?  Why is PMG Moses?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 02:35:43 PM by Tha Kid »
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
Baldi --- that picture brings me back to the good old days.  When you were funny.  What happened to youtube? Did you get banned from it or simply go through every video alive?  Focusing on goegretown and JTIII all the time is not your strong suit.  And is that Moses?  Why is PMG Moses?

Some people are just too sensitive to Baldi's comments, so I had to tone it down a bit because precious feelings were getting hurt. So precious that it called for a banning, for no apparent reason. Or maybe its because I dont rag on Norm, who knows.

The Gtown/SJU topic was owned by Baldi, thus other posters had to resort to name calling and getting the thread locked due to the pummelling Marco was providing,.

As for Moses, he knows all

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »
Somebody move this crap to the right forum ;)

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »
I don't want to get called a Normie or assistant to the dictator.  It HURTS... SO... MUCH...