Scrimmaging Virginia?

• 45 replies

Tha Kid

Re: Scrimmaging Virginia?
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009, 08:36:51 AM »
So true.  St johns girls on the whole are BUSTED. 
"I drink and I know things"

boo3

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2009, 08:57:10 AM »
What the hell were all of you doing up 'round Syracuse way trying to pick up LeMoyne trim?  Took a wrong turn at Binghamton? I mean, seriously, why didn't you just stay closer to NYC?  Geez.  Upstate girls... some of those girls don't have all their teeth.

The Hottest Girls Of The BCS: Big East

16. St. John’s

I’ve long contested (since January 2009) that the hot chicks – The El Caliente – on a whole, do not attend college basketball games. If you went to any BCS conference school (outside of maybe Duke, North Carolina and Kansas) and were able to objectify the “Top 100 Hottest Girls at Each School” (I’ve tried) you’d find maybe two or three of them at each respective school have attended one college basketball game this year.

I don’t count St. John’s in this list as they don’t have 100 attractive girls at the school. Does the university even admit women?

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=11459

Ha!

Marillac

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2009, 10:37:02 AM »
St. John's is loaded with female talent. 

Tha Kid

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »

you're joking, right?

LJSA

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 03:09:11 AM »

you're joking, right?

In my limited interaction with them, in my opinion the white girls all sort of looked the same, but if you were willing to venture outside that demographic, there were some pretty hot ones.

Tha Kid

« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 10:26:51 AM »

you're joking, right?

In my limited interaction with them, in my opinion the white girls all sort of looked the same, but if you were willing to venture outside that demographic, there were some pretty hot ones.

that could be true --- all I know is the girls I saw when walking through the undergrad part of campus, and the girls on the dance/cheerleading team do NOT stack up.  There'a few cute ones but the rest, bleh.