Hell No Mountaineers

• 17 replies
Hell No Mountaineers
« on: January 15, 2008, 12:52:02 AM »
I'm optimistically saying we have no chance at winning on Thursday but I'll keep hope of winning always. Whats everyone else think?

Oh yea I'm really busting my ass to try and get the site back up but I'm a perfectionist and its taking a bit longer than I anticipated
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Hell No Mountaineers
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 03:50:47 AM »
CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Will be up sometime tomorrow along with the new and improved main page of the website. To give you a slight idea its 4am and I've been working on this since 8pm and I'm about half way done. So I appreciate everyone's patience in getting the site back up. Yes, I'm backing up my files now too.

kob24

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »
we can beat west virginia. there are only a few teams i think we cant beat. conneticut, pitt,gtown,and notre dame. every1 else is fair game. lets hope they play hard.just blaze gonna play in front of his mom i think so u might see the beast come out.

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 12:08:40 PM »
Nice job JJ. See ya at Social on Thursday?

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
West Virginia is going to play the same in your grill defense that uconn played (not as athletic though).  theyre tough and if sju comes out and plays as careless as they did against uconn its gonna be another loss.  mase cannot be soft this game or he will be exposed bigtime
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 01:18:34 PM »
Nice job JJ. See ya at Social on Thursday?

Still up in the air. I've been going up to Bayonne everyday to visit my grandma in the hospital so if she is still in there no but if she gets out I'll be there.

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »
Site is up. Let me know what you guys think about the hardwood on the sides. Like or dislike?

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »
this game will be over at halftime.

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 12:41:12 PM »
we can beat west virginia. there are only a few teams i think we cant beat. conneticut, pitt,gtown,and notre dame. every1 else is fair game. lets hope they play hard.just blaze gonna play in front of his mom i think so u might see the beast come out.

no way we win. u startin to sound like norm roberts

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 12:46:34 PM »
WVU has torched us in the past. They always have guys that can shoot and they stretch our defense so much. Perhaps this is a game where Tomas only plays 12 min or less that would be the smart thing to do.  I'd also start pressing the hell out of them and try and manufacture points off turnovers.

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 12:51:24 PM »
even if you eliminate the obvious....wv shooting percentage vs. sju.....and the game stays close....i would take huggins over roberts.....

kob24

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 01:24:00 PM »

no way we win. u startin to sound like norm roberts
i got to have faith in my guy. i think they can beat them im not scared and think we gonna fold hell no. this is a game they can win thats how i feel. if they play them physical and press they can and should win.anybody can see that

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 01:53:16 PM »
well i think i speak for all, kob, that i hope you're right

kob24

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im right lets #$%^ing ggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooo

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im right lets #$%^ing ggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooo

kob24, are you norm roberts?? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

kob24

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 02:12:12 PM »
hell no if norm was as crazy as me we would win alot of games. or would get thrown out of a few.......
BUT THAT DOSENT MATTER LETS #$%^ING GO NORM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 02:13:42 PM »
hell no if norm was as crazy as me we would win alot of games. or would get thrown out of a few.......
BUT THAT DOSENT MATTER LETS #$%^ING GO NORM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LMFAO

kob24

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »
yo jj tell garrett he should put up their big east stats. for right now they look sexier. i cant stand looking at the overall stats. it makes me sick