Roll call for Siena game

• 10 replies
Roll call for Siena game
« on: November 24, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »
Baldi will be in the hizouse

Re: Roll call for Siena game
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »
Everyone should come by Bubble house before the game for some drinks. Its within walking distance of the Palestra
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »
Everyone should come by Bubble house before the game for some drinks. Its within walking distance of the Palestra

Dave, do you have the address for this joint?

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »
3404 Sansom St.
Philadelphia, PA
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »
Beer and Bubble Tea...Yum - Yum.

Mrs. A and I will stop by.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »
Beer and Bubble Tea...Yum - Yum.

Mrs. A and I will stop by.

As will I and my jackoff brother in law. We'll take a couple of shirts, give them to my nephews

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 09:13:02 AM »
I'll be there!  Will likely be wearing the red JohnnyJungle shirt.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 11:34:28 PM »
Saw Dave,Rabinowitz,a few others, Willie Shaw,Carmineabbatiello and the biggest celebrity sighting of the night. Sam Champion sitting in the same Amtrak car as Baldi on thee way home

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »
Saw Dave,Rabinowitz,a few others, Willie Shaw,Carmineabbatiello and the biggest celebrity sighting of the night. Sam Champion sitting in the same Amtrak car as Baldi on thee way home

What are you talking about MB?  1) You were a no show at bubbles 2) You mean you saw me and don't even come up to say hello to your buddy Carmine?

I drive all the way Philly to hang with you and you treat me like I'm Mike Jarvis.  What gives?

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 10:28:51 PM »

What are you talking about MB?  1) You were a no show at bubbles 2) You mean you saw me and don't even come up to say hello to your buddy Carmine?

I drive all the way Philly to hang with you and you treat me like I'm Mike Jarvis.  What gives?

I met Dave and Rabinowitz at the bar next door than left early to go to Palestra. Dave pointed you out inside the Palestra, actuall you were sitting pretty close to me. But I didnt want to bother you and your wife. Next time

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »

I met Dave and Rabinowitz at the bar next door than left early to go to Palestra. Dave pointed you out inside the Palestra, actuall you were sitting pretty close to me. But I didnt want to bother you and your wife. Next time

Deal.