Front Court Frenzy [Johnny Jungle]

• 21 replies

paultzman

Re: Front Court Frenzy [Johnny Jungle]
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 01:26:50 PM »
Dave,

I was referring to recent dimunition of Brownlee minutes. Missing practices and thus reducing minutes is rediculous considering how close to the cliff we have been.

Re: Front Court Frenzy [Johnny Jungle]
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »
Dave,

I was referring to recent dimunition of Brownlee minutes. Missing practices and thus reducing minutes is rediculous considering how close to the cliff we have been.

I think the addition of Mason has helped cause that reduction however I'd like to see a bigger lineup in there without Boothe/Stith. However reduction of minutes over the course of 2 games out of 20 and having transfer talks is a little ridiculous.

I also give this "rumor" little credibility with him having to sit out a year to play a year if his whole goal is to play overseas. I'd rather have a year of my life than a year of more playing time. Also the fact that he plays for a Big East schools is enough to get him an overseas contract. I've helped a couple of guys land deals overseas who have had much lesser resumes than Brownlee. Like I said this stuff comes about during losing streaks. If we're winning then everything is peachy.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle