MIA Posters: Where are they now?

• 46 replies

pmg911

Re: MIA Posters: Where are they now?
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »
old red still thinks the future is bright with norm at the helm.  that's just sad.

Is it possible that norm and oldred are the same person?

Old Red is one of a kind...   

I have posted about 50 times on the SCOUT board...   and he has deleted and/or edited 45 of the posts...

The admin of SCOUT has told me the situation will be addressed..   

I just can't wait until the BEB party @ SLYFOXX on him..!!!

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2008, 11:28:28 AM »
old red still thinks the future is bright with norm at the helm.  that's just sad.

I have posted about 50 times on the SCOUT board...   and he has deleted and/or edited 45 of the posts...

im sorry to say, but i dont think oldred is going to pay up.  if hes hid from the boards, i highly doubt hes going to show up anywhere or send money to anyone.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

pmg911

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2008, 01:18:54 PM »

im sorry to say, but i dont think oldred is going to pay up.  if hes hid from the boards, i highly doubt hes going to show up anywhere or send money to anyone.

You are probably right. . but since the team is so bad and the boards have been quiet, besides for ripping Norm, I am going ot have a little fun over on Scout...   ha ha ha

kob24

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »
but no one posts on that site. its dead

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2008, 06:41:22 PM »
people do post on that site except oldred aka RedGhost erases all posts that doesnt go along with his agenda
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

kob24

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2008, 10:31:05 AM »
what the hell kinda agenda can he have? ??? the season so far speaks for itself

pmg911

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2008, 10:39:55 AM »
what the hell kinda agenda can he have? ??? the season so far speaks for itself

kob..  I can't wait until Old Red get hammered one day and SPAMS both boards and attacks people...   once you see that. . you will get what we are talking about...

He thinks that Norm is right man for the job and will excuse after excuse for him and the team...  and if you don't agree with him..  you are a "CLOWN"  or "PHONEY" or "AAU BACK STABBER"

He is actually a huge fan of the team but he is just a raving lunatic on top of it...