On a lighter note..

• 4 replies
On a lighter note..
« on: February 18, 2010, 05:18:49 AM »
Tough loss but Paris's dunk is number 3 on sportscenter top 10... he threw it down!!
O, God thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

kob24

Re: On a lighter note..
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 08:51:06 AM »
paris horne athlete, anthony mason athlete, sean evans athlete, brownlee athlete, justin athlete. when i say athlete i mean they can run and jump with anyone in college ball.dj, omari, boothe,quincy( even though he is out) arent slouches either. u have 5 guys who has been on espn top 10 plays for dunking it or dunking on some one. u have 4 more who problay can do it also and yes malik boothe can dunk. why do we hold the #$%^ing ball. we should be running and pressing and #$%^ing throwing lobs jesus #$%^ing christ.... im sorry im sorry but u cant make this stuff up. even if we lose this shit would still be fun to watch at least give me that. its so frustrating. norm is trying to squeeze water out of a #$%^ing rock with this style of play

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 01:51:27 PM »
many of the posters thought with the addition of hardy and brownlee we'd finally be a running team.

the problem is norm has one style of coaching.  he can't do it any other way.

TONYD3

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »
What is his style? Serious question

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 02:42:36 PM »
paris horne athlete, anthony mason athlete, sean evans athlete, brownlee athlete, justin athlete. when i say athlete i mean they can run and jump with anyone in college ball.dj, omari, boothe,quincy( even though he is out) arent slouches either. u have 5 guys who has been on espn top 10 plays for dunking it or dunking on some one. u have 4 more who problay can do it also and yes malik boothe can dunk. why do we hold the #$%^ing ball. we should be running and pressing and #$%^ing throwing lobs jesus #$%^ing christ.... im sorry im sorry but u cant make this stuff up. even if we lose this shit would still be fun to watch at least give me that. its so frustrating. norm is trying to squeeze water out of a #$%^ing rock with this style of play

Kob
You know my feelings about Norm, but I do not feel we have the right players to run. Yes we have some athletes but our point guard situation is abysmal, we only have one decent shooter and we aren't a great rebounding team. I do think we could play a pressing style that would create some scoring opportunities, but we only have one decent shotblocker. Basically in addition to being a bad coach he put together a mismatched roster.