Moose & Continent on SNY

• 9 replies
Moose & Continent on SNY
« on: March 19, 2010, 10:11:23 PM »
In that Faceoff portion of Geico Sportsnite...Malusis wants Pecora & Carlin wants Mark Jackson.

At least we're a topic out of their mouths now, but slap both these double chinners across the forehead.

Re: Moose & Continent on SNY
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 10:16:02 PM »
In that Faceoff portion of Geico Sportsnite...Malusis wants Pecora & Carlin wants Mark Jackson.

At least we're a topic out of their mouths now, but slap both these double chinners across the forehead.

1 guy hasnt done shat in a weak conference, the other guys never coached at any level. Next

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 10:36:03 PM »
Pecora- the Media Choice
Jackson- the Fans Choice
Donovan- the Winners Choice

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 11:03:36 PM »
I really don't think Jackson is the fan's choice.  I think most of us would agree that he is not qualified to coach this team and is one of the last choices we want. 

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 11:51:14 PM »
Jackson is the UConn fans choice!

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 08:10:01 PM »
I really don't think Jackson is the fan's choice.  I think most of us would agree that he is not qualified to coach this team and is one of the last choices we want.

I agree but if it comes down to missing out on the big fish like Donovan and having to settle for a little known or other unproven choice, Jackson may be the best choice. He would create a bit of a buzz and he's familiar with the workings of this school.

boo3

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »

I agree but if it comes down to missing out on the big fish like Donovan and having to settle for a little known or other unproven choice, Jackson may be the best choice. He would create a bit of a buzz and he's familiar with the workings of this school.

Not happening.

Poison

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 08:43:27 PM »
Mark Jackson is the riskiest choice of them all.
Hell no.

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »
I'm fairly new to college basketball but what is behind the hype for Pecora. Has he accomplished anything? What experience does he have? I tried Google and Wikipedia and I'm not getting much. Seeing the professionals debate or talk about STJ has been really depressing. These guys are often clueless.

boo3

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »
I'm fairly new to college basketball but what is behind the hype for Pecora. Has he accomplished anything? What experience does he have? I tried Google and Wikipedia and I'm not getting much. Seeing the professionals debate or talk about STJ has been really depressing. These guys are often clueless.

Great question. I have no idea what the love affair with Pecora is. Doesn't seem to be with the fans though.  Lets hope the Admin. agrees with us.