Pelle          C
Sampson    PF
Garrett       SG
----n--        PG    :-X

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
Re: Your 2011//12 starting lineup
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2010, 09:58:48 AM »
For all we know, the staff can make a serviceable backup out of Quincy and an okay starter out of Malik.  I think they'll get a PG; I'm more worried about the forward positions.

PG Stith
SG Harkless
SF Sampson
PF Polee
C Achiuwa

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2010, 09:38:24 PM »
Harkless     SF
Pelle          C
Sampson    PF
Garrett       SG
----n--        PG    :-X

Are we playing Hangman? Any 'e's?  :)

Must be something Im missing (assuming the sequence above is a hint)

Marillac

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2010, 02:10:02 AM »
For all we know, the staff can make a serviceable backup out of Quincy and an okay starter out of Malik.  I think they'll get a PG; I'm more worried about the forward positions.

PG Stith
SG Harkless
SF Sampson
PF Polee
C Achiuwa

I think I agree with this right now.  Stith will be a junior with two years of experience--and a year of prep where he QB'ed his team to the championship.  He'll also have a long time working with Rico and Dunlap.

« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2010, 03:53:34 PM »
PG Jabarie Hinds
SG Sylven Landesberg
F Omari Lawrence
F Chris Gaston
F Ron Roberts

LOL

boo3

« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »
PG Jabarie Hinds
SG Sylven Landesberg
F Omari Lawrence
F Chris Gaston
F Ron Roberts

LOL

at least your consistent.  Consistently bad.

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2010, 07:55:00 PM »
Does this look right? Or should we insert Pelle at Center?

PG Lindsey
SG Harkless
SF Sampson
PF Polee
C Achiuwa

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2010, 04:04:42 PM »
PG Lindsey
SG Harkless
SF Sampson
PF Polee
C Burrell

Quincy first on the bench

Tha Kid

« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »
Hes back in december.   Give it a rest.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »

Says who? And since when have SJU's players returned when they say they are? This is his senior, does he want to play half of it?

Tha Kid

« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »

Says who? And since when have SJU's players returned when they say they are? This is his senior, does he want to play half of it?

Its not just his decision, and the goal is to make the ncaa this year.  The team will need him to do that.  As long as he can return by mid jan, i guarantee they wont even consider redshirting.

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2010, 04:26:46 PM »

Its not just his decision, and the goal is to make the ncaa this year.  The team will need him to do that.  As long as he can return by mid jan, i guarantee they wont even consider redshirting.

Hes a backup forward on this team. I agree he'll be needed to make a run, but  Burrell and Polee starting down low next would be nice

Marillac

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2010, 04:27:46 PM »

It's like you want a redshirt?  Why? Don't you want this kid to sink or swim with his best friends?  These kids have played next to the same teammates for four years.  They seem to have great chemistry off the court.  Why would he want to go 15-16 with an entire new group of kids when he can win 20+ with his best friends?

Tha Kid

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2010, 04:28:23 PM »
If hes not starting on this years team, then with the talent coming in hes not starting next year either. 

And i think he may start this year.  Nothig has been determined.  Why do u assume hes not?

Marillac

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2010, 04:32:46 PM »
If hes not starting on this years team, then with the talent coming in hes not starting next year either. 

And i think he may start this year.  Nothig has been determined.  Why do u assume hes not?

It doesn't even matter if he starts this year.  Our front court is so thin.  Polee hasn't proven a thing yet, Evans is a backup that hustles, and Coker has never averaged more than 10 mpg.   Burrell is our best go to scorer down low.  We need him to make any kind of run.

« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2010, 04:34:37 PM »

Didnt you just post this on the other site?

"I dont know if its reading too much into it, but it seemed that red could have been the starters - boothe, hardy, dj, polee, brownlee. Though who knows."

« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2010, 04:35:55 PM »

It doesn't even matter if he starts this year.  Our front court is so thin.  Polee hasn't proven a thing yet, Evans is a backup that hustles, and Coker has never averaged more than 10 mpg.   Burrell is our best go to scorer down low.  We need him to make any kind of run.

And the front court next year is stacked? With proven players?

Tha Kid

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2010, 05:24:14 PM »

"I dont know if its reading too much into it, but it seemed that red could have been the starters - boothe, hardy, dj, polee, brownlee. Though who knows."

He was not playing yest.  For all we know he could have been on red instezd of brownlee and they switched them.  Think once in a while.

« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2010, 05:35:46 PM »

He was not playing yest.  For all we know he could have been on red instezd of brownlee and they switched them.  Think once in a while.

Think once in a while? Youre the one who has Brownlee at Center

Tha Kid

« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2010, 05:43:57 PM »

Think once in a while? Youre the one who has Brownlee at Center