Why has a petition not been started yet

• 6 replies
Why has a petition not been started yet
« on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »
I remember when everyone wanted Jarvis to be fired, there was a petition which gathered 700 signatures and the end result causing Jarvis to leave three months early. I was wondering this time around why has no one started a petition for Norm to go. 

kob24

Re: Why has a petition not been started yet
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »
because people actually like norm just not his coaching. from what every1 told me jarvis was a straight a rear of a donkey

Randomhero423

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 12:41:12 PM »
because they haven't worked.  there was one about bobby gonzalez being hired and it ended up not working.

a better statement would have a list of season ticket holders who will cancel their season tickets (if he stays) and send it to them.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »
as far as im concerned, norm signed his own petition with the outcome of last nites game.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
I want Norm as gone as the next guy but I respect him as a man and won't sign a petition.  It's up the administration to get things done right.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »
I want Norm as gone as the next guy but I respect him as a man and won't sign a petition.  It's up the administration to get things done right.

I agree I could easily make one on the site but I wouldn't do that. Who am I to call for a man's job to be taken away? Some of you might disagree and thats fair however I will raise the question and debate it but I won't go calling directly for his head.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

southernjohnny

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 07:52:03 PM »

I agree I could easily make one on the site but I wouldn't do that. Who am I to call for a man's job to be taken away? Some of you might disagree and thats fair however I will raise the question and debate it but I won't go calling directly for his head.
  the team we got blown out by, got to where they are today, by a petition...Echerick was a GT company man..was there for many, many years..It took someone who cared more about the school, and program, than one man..that man started a petition, and scheduled a rally on campus..that was the spark that lit the flame..Craig was fired. JT3 was brought in, and GT has not looked back..
  yes Norm is a good man, but part of the business is being hired, and fired..that is why they make the money they do..with risk comes reward..700k reward..do not feel bad for Norm...he made 2.8 mill in 4 years.the concern one should have is the program..the future..and the history of this storied program..you can sit back and be sheep, and put the responsibility of change on the administration, or you can take the bull by the horns, and help your STJ program..when you mention taking a mans job away from him, are you aware of how many jobs Norm has taken away from others???
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:00:58 PM by southernjohnny »