Good Times and Patience

• 5 replies

paultzman

Good Times and Patience
« on: April 27, 2010, 07:28:12 PM »
We obviouly live in an instant gratification world. I guess I am not surprised that folks get crazy when a recruit waivers, coaches take time before deciding to come or not and we have not yet recruited the best player in France, Russia or Mars.

As a grad of 69 and a long suffering fan, I choose to celebrate the addition of a charismatic, smart, energetic coach who believes in the upside of the program. I also trust Lavin and feel in the long term he is what the doctor ordered. In the short term he may have a few disappointments, but I will take this prognosis over the bleak outlook of the past decade plus. Let's allow Coach do his job and we will again be poud of the Johnnies!

Re: Good Times and Patience
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 02:13:20 AM »
he'll do his job whether we allow it or not.

lavin has the POTENTIAL to be the best hire since frank mcguire.  we've all suffered through years of mediocrity.  he's one guy who thinks about championships.  that's a breath of fresh air.

Poison

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 08:31:47 AM »
We've been patient for a decade. It's to win now.
We've got 8 seniors. It's more than enough to dance next season.

In the meantime, I think we'd all be concerned if Lavin couldn't land Polee or that French kid.

Moose

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »

In the meantime, I think we'd all be concerned if Lavin couldn't land Polee or that French kid.

I wouldn't be.
Remember who broke the Slice news

boo3

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 11:41:27 AM »

I wouldn't be.

nor would I

Mike

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »

I wouldn't be.

nor would I

nor would I