Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA

• 2498 replies
Re: Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ
« Reply #860 on: August 17, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »
From what I've heard is that Georgetown and UCLA are out but Florida is still in the hunt.

THANKS NORM............   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

« Reply #861 on: August 17, 2011, 01:56:28 PM »
From what I've heard is that Georgetown and UCLA are out but Florida is still in the hunt.

THANKS NORM............   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Dave  .  You are correct.  I have heard the same.. and realfan:  I have been to Gainesville. It is really nice there.

Moose

« Reply #862 on: August 17, 2011, 02:05:20 PM »

I do not know how accurate SJU79 news is,

SJU 79 is very accurate on this one.

It could very well be accurate.. but if Florida was out there would be no reason for him to take his visit there in September.

Whats wrong with a free trip to FLA :)

Nothing if you're talking Boca or Ft. Lauderdale or South Beach but Ganesville is a DUMP!!!

Its called a college campus.  Have you seen the female talent?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #863 on: August 17, 2011, 02:13:53 PM »
Hey I'm a big SJU fan & want him to come here.

But my brother went to U of F @ Gainsville & I visited a few times.
- yes beautiful Campus. And Gainsville is nicer than most of Queens.

If Kyle picks us it will be because of Coaches, exposure & location.

Molloy '71

TONYD3

« Reply #864 on: August 17, 2011, 04:58:52 PM »
Same here, my brother also went to Florida. I love st. Johns basketball but I wish I went tot Florida.

MCNPA

« Reply #865 on: August 17, 2011, 05:32:20 PM »

Hoyahooligan in 3..2..1...

LJSA

« Reply #866 on: August 17, 2011, 05:55:44 PM »
A potential NBA player can get laid by hot girls anywhere. Plus if campus beauty was that huge of a factor, I'd be more worried about Dartmouth than Florida.

« Reply #867 on: August 17, 2011, 06:56:13 PM »

It could very well be accurate.. but if Florida was out there would be no reason for him to take his visit there in September.

Nothing if you're talking Boca or Ft. Lauderdale or South Beach but Ganesville is a DUMP!!!

Just dont leave the campus............. plenty of trailer parks however. :2funny:

Moose

« Reply #868 on: August 17, 2011, 07:03:55 PM »

Just dont leave the campus............. plenty of trailer parks however. :2funny:

Cross the GCP from STJ and it ain't real pretty either  ;)
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #869 on: August 17, 2011, 07:09:42 PM »

Cross the GCP from STJ and it ain't real pretty either  ;)

true..... but get into Manhatten and it is,

« Reply #870 on: August 18, 2011, 12:41:09 PM »

Hey you're hearing what you're hearing. I'm not calling anyone a liar.

but excuse me if I wait till I hear it from Kyle or a member of his family.

« Reply #871 on: August 18, 2011, 01:21:19 PM »

Has Kyle ever been in any fights with any Asians? Might be a prerequisite to get into Georgetown now.

SJU79

« Reply #872 on: August 18, 2011, 01:36:47 PM »
Ive gotten quite a few PM's so let me try to clear up my post. First off Im only posting what I heard, and I would NEVER have posted it if I didnt believe the guy telling me. Its highly possible that other posters here who are saying UF is still in the mix are are doing so because  people they know and trust are telling them so. He's a kid, and as we all know kids are flakey, change their minds on a whim and often tell people what it is they want to hear. All that being said I 100% stand by my post which is he as of today has made his decision and that is to attend St John's. The person who told me has never given me bad info, is VERY close to the situation and is certain about this.

« Reply #873 on: August 18, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »
Ive gotten quite a few PM's so let me try to clear up my post. First off Im only posting what I heard, and I would NEVER have posted it if I didnt believe the guy telling me. Its highly possible that other posters here who are saying UF is still in the mix are are doing so because  people they know and trust are telling them so. He's a kid, and as we all know kids are flakey, change their minds on a whim and often tell people what it is they want to hear. All that being said I 100% stand by my post which is he as of today has made his decision and that is to attend St John's. The person who told me has never given me bad info, is VERY close to the situation and is certain about this.

He Has Spoken!

« Reply #874 on: August 18, 2011, 01:51:29 PM »

[/quote)
My brother went to UF and so I resemble that remark! :)

« Reply #875 on: August 18, 2011, 01:58:19 PM »

Has Kyle ever been in any fights with any Asians? Might be a prerequisite to get into Georgetown now.

Awwwwwww, low blow.  LOL   Quite frankly, G'town players acted accordingly from what I've heard.  It might not look too good, but it seems they were certainly provoked.

On another note:  Good post, SJU79.  Hopefully, things haven't changed and the Johnnies are the landing spot in another month. 

« Reply #876 on: August 18, 2011, 03:32:19 PM »
LoL, looks like the Georgetown players need to learn to fight instead of just running around after starting the fight. If you look close you see a Georgetown player swing the first punch at a Chinese player then gets beat up and runs away. LoL, bunch of nice persons.
Georgetown Bayi rockets China brawl fight

Marillac

« Reply #877 on: August 18, 2011, 04:58:34 PM »
Stay classy Georgetown.  And they got their arses kicked. 

« Reply #878 on: August 18, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »
LoL, looks like the Georgetown players need to learn to fight instead of just running around after starting the fight. If you look close you see a Georgetown player swing the first punch at a Chinese player then gets beat up and runs away. LoL, bunch of nice persons.
Georgetown Bayi rockets China brawl fight

I'm pretty sure the girl talking in the background of the video said in Chinese " No way Kyle Anderson will go play with these pork fried punks who can't fight "

« Reply #879 on: August 18, 2011, 09:02:53 PM »

And I will repeat again I agree with SJU79.
Nothing further needs to be said.