We need a Big Name Coach

• 8 replies
We need a Big Name Coach
« on: February 04, 2008, 10:53:30 PM »
Its time to hire a professional coach that will win. We passed on Calipari because of his questionable tactics but guys like this guy will win. Go after Pitino offer him the moon. We need to turn this around Pronto

Re: We need a Big Name Coach
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 12:46:14 AM »
There is nobody that wants to turn this around faster than me, however we can't sacrfice ethics to do it. I'm all for a big time coach and spending $$$$. We do have to make a move soon or we will fall off the map completely.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »
how about pat summit? assuming she would give mens bb a try, I honestly think she would coach this team to multiple 20 win seasons?

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 11:06:07 PM »
how about pat summit? assuming she would give mens bb a try, I honestly think she would coach this team to multiple 20 win seasons?

I agree 110% that we need a big name coach NOW!  I'm seriously not trying to be a male chauvinist pig right now but i was watching highlights on sc of the game the other night between uconn and rutgers womens bball and i saw the game ended on a pass just being dropped by a uconn player my brother and i just looked at eachother like that would never happen in a mens bball game.  I agree with you that pat summit is a great womens basketball coach and i think maybe she could coach mens i just think that womens and mens basketball are a lot different and it would take a coach a few years to transition into coaching the other sex.... a few years more than this program has.

Randomhero423

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »
pat summit would be to much of a risk.  she's not really a sure thing in mens bball.....

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 08:37:19 AM »
C'mon now. This is all crazy talk.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Tha Kid

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »
When you start talking about women's coaches in a serious manner, whether you are the initial poster or responding seriously to it, I think it's time to take a break from the site, get some sleep, and reenergize your mind...
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 04:43:23 PM »
When you start talking about women's coaches in a serious manner, whether you are the initial poster or responding seriously to it, I think it's time to take a break from the site, get some sleep, and reenergize your mind...

don't listen come back everyday we all need something good to laugh about like pat summit talk
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 06:22:48 PM »
you all know you love this talk!