Johnny Jungle is International

• 4 replies
Johnny Jungle is International
« on: February 05, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »
In the past week we've had visitors on the site from 26 different countries.

USA, Canada, Sweeden, Japan, UK, Spain, France, Russian Federation, Phillipines, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, Cote D'Ivoire, Norway, Argentina, Thailand, Singapore, Bulgaria, Italy, Germany, Lithuania, Australia, Romania, Austria, and Netherlands.

One country came up on the report as unknown too to make it 26 countries. Also I'm not saying these people were of this dissent and visited the site but they actually were on a computer in these countries looking at Johnny Jungle.

Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Johnny Jungle is International
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:24 PM »
In the past week we've had visitors on the site from 26 different countries.

USA, Canada, Sweeden, Japan, UK, Spain, France, Russian Federation, Phillipines, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, Cote D'Ivoire, Norway, Argentina, Thailand, Singapore, Bulgaria, Italy, Germany, Lithuania, Australia, Romania, Austria, and Netherlands.

One country came up on the report as unknown too to make it 26 countries. Also I'm not saying these people were of this dissent and visited the site but they actually were on a computer in these countries looking at Johnny Jungle.

Wow! Where the hell is Cote D'Ivoire, in Brooklyn?

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 03:25:29 PM »
I have no idea it looks like the flag of ireland though from the report i have
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »
I think it is Ivory Coast in Africa.

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »
Yeah it is the Ivory Coast in Africa. The only reason I have heard of the Ivory Coast is because they played in the World Cup in 2006.