Rutgers Post Game

• 11 replies

kjd01067

Rutgers Post Game
« on: February 06, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »
Wasnt able to watch the game because I had night class.  Anyone willing to give me a brief review ?  Thanks I would appreciate it!

Re: Rutgers Post Game
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:23:59 PM »
we're bad and rutgers is even worse.  geno played his best big east game of the season, justin burrell dominated the ball at times and sometimes too much but he also knocked down some big shots.  we fell asleep and tried to run out the clock in the final 10 minutes which was a big mistake and rutgers made a run to get back in it.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

kjd01067

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 11:26:05 PM »
thanks theo

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 11:32:26 PM »
we're bad and rutgers is even worse.  geno played his best big east game of the season, justin burrell dominated the ball at times and sometimes too much but he also knocked down some big shots.  we fell asleep and tried to run out the clock in the final 10 minutes which was a big mistake and rutgers made a run to get back in it.

when your senior pt guard has four turnovers and two asst. and thats his best game.....your gonna have a season like we are having...he just hit a bunch of free throws

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »

when your senior pt guard has four turnovers and two asst. and thats his best game.....your gonna have a season like we are having...he just hit a bunch of free throws

I didn't get to see the game as I just got home from work but I can't knock Geno he had to score tonight and he did...9-10 from the line and scoring 17 is great.

Also CBTS Prediction was 56-49

Actual Final Scorre was 52-45

Within 4 points for each team and had the exact difference between the 2 teams is pretty sick analysis
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 12:05:45 AM »

it was still his best BIG EAST game, though. 
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 12:10:44 AM »
Rutgers + St. John's = 97 points good to see both of us combined would have beaten ND tonight who scored 95 against Seton Hall

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 04:32:54 AM »
brand new post game features with charts and graphs

www.johnnyjungle.com

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

kjd01067

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 12:26:49 PM »
Nice find NYC thanks for sharing that !

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 02:12:14 PM »
Geno just shoved that guy on the Larry Wright dunk

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 02:17:14 PM »
All those stats on the boxscore i posted in the new post game features are sortable. So just click on points, minutes, fg%, ast, or whatever and you can see who led the team.

In doing this I saw Tomas got 2 blocks in 10 minues...not too shabby