Bearcats Pre Game

• 24 replies
Re: Bearcats Pre Game
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 05:57:15 PM »
that blogger really goes out on a limb predicting there. I just got off the phone with my buddy and he is trying to ride off my prediction success by laying a bet however this game is so much of a toss up. I really think we win by 9 or lose by 13.

He also brought up the point our last nationally televised game was against Cincy this season on ESPN Classic.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »
I say 64-61 St. john's.  Wright hits a 3 with 5 seconds left.  Warren clanks a desperation 3 off the top of the backboard.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »
I don't know how Warren's ankle is he went down during the Rutgers game and everyone I've tried to contact for comment has no answer about it.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 06:33:26 PM »
he was quoted in the Cincy Enquirer article...no mention of ankle so I assume he is playing.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080212/SPT0101/302120025/1064

“They played harder than us,” said UC point guard Jamual Warren. “We came out lackadaisical. We didn’t follow the game plan and every time we don’t follow the game plan we get beat.”

Warren picked up his second foul with 9:55 to go in the first half and the Bearcats leading by three. With Warren on the bench, the Red Storm went on a 19-4 run to close the half and UC never recovered.

“I was frustrated after the game because I thought we could have played harder,” Warren said. “I thought I should have played harder. I thought I could have done some things and I didn’t get a chance to do them because I was on the bench.”

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »
I say 64-61 St. john's.  Wright hits a 3 with 5 seconds left.  Warren clanks a desperation 3 off the top of the backboard.

I'm dropping out the predictions business :'( :'( :'(