Rysheed Jordan - PG - Vaux Roberts - Philadelphia, PA - ST. JOHN'S

• 2186 replies

Happy

Re: Rysheed Jordan - PG - Vaux Roberts - Philadelphia, PA - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #760 on: February 13, 2013, 12:19:25 PM »
I still don't think that this ship has sailed.  Think he is having a hard time deciding between SJU and Temple which is the only reason he's taking this long.  Just as Lawrence leaving for Cincy surprised us, I think this one could go either way as well. I just hope he decides soon, because I don't want to be caught and miss on a nice player like Severe who can help us, and Jordan spurn us at the same time.  We certainly need help scoring in the backcourt regardless.  Cmon Rysheed.

I am not sure why anyone has said the ship has sailed. The recruitment has gone on pretty silently for the past few months.

Quietly to interviews and such... I am hearing it has sailed.   

« Reply #761 on: February 13, 2013, 01:10:09 PM »
I still don't think that this ship has sailed.  Think he is having a hard time deciding between SJU and Temple which is the only reason he's taking this long.  Just as Lawrence leaving for Cincy surprised us, I think this one could go either way as well. I just hope he decides soon, because I don't want to be caught and miss on a nice player like Severe who can help us, and Jordan spurn us at the same time.  We certainly need help scoring in the backcourt regardless.  Cmon Rysheed.

I am not sure why anyone has said the ship has sailed. The recruitment has gone on pretty silently for the past few months.

sweet.  no incoming recruits this year.

paultzman

« Reply #762 on: February 13, 2013, 01:19:50 PM »
Jordan up to 22 in new ESPN ratings from 65. Can't say extra attention helps us IMO. Bet he opens up recruiting. Could be wrong, but just a feeling.

“@ESPNPhil: @DaveTelep and @PaulBiancardi break down the new ESPN 100, ESPN 60 and ESPN 25 player rankings. #HotOffThePresses RecruitingNation: New hoops player rankings - ESPN Video - ESPN
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 01:20:58 PM by paultzman »

pmg911

« Reply #763 on: February 13, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »

Silently except for all of the posters here with inside information and ties to the program that are rock solid.

Also - I saw Christian Jones on CAMPUS last week, the kid is a BEAST - he is Anthony Glover with a jump shot

jr49

« Reply #764 on: February 13, 2013, 04:15:46 PM »
The Anthony Glover who was NYC high school player of the year?

Marillac

« Reply #765 on: February 13, 2013, 04:28:37 PM »
The Anthony Glover who was NYC high school player of the year?

PMG was joking.  It looks like he was imitating OldRed's style. 

« Reply #766 on: February 13, 2013, 04:44:52 PM »
Actually hoping Christian Jones comes back next year, keeps his head up because there will be "PT" in the front court for 2013-14.

4-5s: Obekpa, Gift, Jones
1-2-3s:Branch, Greene, Harrison, Marco, Dom, Felix.
Assuming 3'Angelo comes back and JaKarr goes NBA.

sju89tr

« Reply #767 on: February 13, 2013, 09:17:23 PM »

Perhaps you are right LOL

Happy

« Reply #768 on: February 13, 2013, 09:33:17 PM »

Hope I'm wrong :)

sju89tr

« Reply #769 on: February 13, 2013, 09:47:42 PM »

Hope I'm wrong :)

Me too LOL
For the record I am told it has been stagnant
We have put on a push since the Lawrence decision 

« Reply #770 on: February 14, 2013, 10:42:54 AM »
we have put on a push?  what is the hurry?..lost chris to the cuse as we were lackadasical also ..we cannot afford to depend on the charm of mr. lavin we need top shelf recruits asap lest we become the paul hewitt branch of new york...one and done recruits and no consistancy

« Reply #771 on: February 14, 2013, 10:56:47 AM »
we have put on a push?  what is the hurry?..lost chris to the cuse as we were lackadasical also ..we cannot afford to depend on the charm of mr. lavin we need top shelf recruits asap lest we become the paul hewitt branch of new york...one and done recruits and no consistancy

We?  No WE don't have to do anything.

sju89tr

« Reply #772 on: February 14, 2013, 11:18:01 AM »

We?  No WE don't have to do anything.

Sorry I used WE lol 

« Reply #773 on: February 14, 2013, 12:06:45 PM »
Rysheed moved up to 22 in the ESPN Rankings (ahead of Lawrence).

gman

« Reply #774 on: February 14, 2013, 02:12:30 PM »
Rysheed moved up to 22 in the ESPN Rankings (ahead of Lawrence).

Well Lawrence hasn't played all yeAr

« Reply #775 on: February 14, 2013, 02:57:00 PM »
Oh I know but Rysheed did also jump like 30+ spots. Pretty impressive jump.

gman

« Reply #776 on: February 14, 2013, 04:01:52 PM »

Not really, they just had him wrong.  Rivals has had him top 30 this whole time.

sju89tr

« Reply #777 on: February 14, 2013, 04:41:09 PM »

Not really, they just had him wrong.  Rivals has had him top 30 this whole time.

You are right

« Reply #778 on: February 14, 2013, 05:31:02 PM »
Have to admit I don't check Rivals very often these days. I have a preference toward ESPN and Scout personally.

Moose

« Reply #779 on: February 14, 2013, 07:08:09 PM »
Have to admit I don't check Rivals very often these days. I have a preference toward ESPN and Scout personally.

Scout is horrible. 
To be honest they all are pretty pathetic when it comes to hoops.
With football you know what time each recruit wakes up and when they take a piss.
Remember who broke the Slice news