Darrick Wood - SG - Palm Beach CC - Alexandria, VA - DEPAUL

• 915 replies

paultzman

Re: Darrick Wood - SG - Bridgton Academy - Alexandria, VA - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #700 on: May 01, 2012, 04:14:12 PM »
Can I talk about Susan Lucci and All My Children in this thread?

Just don't reveal her high school transcript. Suggestive photos fine!

« Reply #701 on: May 01, 2012, 04:17:18 PM »
I'm sure soap opera digest has some message boards
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Happy

« Reply #702 on: May 01, 2012, 04:19:13 PM »

I don't even know who you are anymore :)

MCNPA

« Reply #703 on: May 01, 2012, 04:26:58 PM »
If he was short 9 classes that was before weeding through which NIA classes would be approved.  9 short is assuming none would be approved which is NOT the case.  There was an obstacle to even getting his NIA transcript.  He has and had ample opportunity to make up at least much of it at I don't know exactly which courses or how much he has to go. It's not 9.  If not, it will be on Darrick.  Staff came through though.  We'll see what happens.

« Reply #704 on: May 01, 2012, 05:44:05 PM »
is Lucci eligible in 13?

boo3

« Reply #705 on: May 01, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
She was eligible in 1913. 

munch

« Reply #706 on: May 02, 2012, 08:06:23 AM »
Hey just relax, dont be fool enough to think the staff would offer again if Darrick wasnt getting it done with his grades.  he only went to Nia for semester, Those were replaced at Prep School.  There is also a college course his Aau coach had him take while he was at nia Just in case issues came up.  All Darrick has to do is score high enough on his SAT and he is good to go. It will be close but he has worked really hard along with brigton to do what was needed.  ;D

munch

« Reply #707 on: May 02, 2012, 08:12:18 AM »
Oh yeah and as for the negative post that have no idea what the heck they are talking about, please continue to stay negative, I defineltly want him to understand that this is a part of life that will always have to be dealt with....  (9 core courses, that even sounds ridiculous, call and ask lavin how many kids he recuited with 9!)  :2funny:

DFF6

« Reply #708 on: May 02, 2012, 08:23:43 AM »
Oh yeah and as for the negative post that have no idea what the heck they are talking about, please continue to stay negative, I defineltly want him to understand that this is a part of life that will always have to be dealt with....  (9 core courses, that even sounds ridiculous, call and ask lavin how many kids he recuited with 9!)  :2funny:

Thanks for the assuring words Munch.  As someone not in the know, I hope Darrick gets his grades and is playing this fall.  Re-committing to SJU tells me all I need to know about Darrick's character and resolve.

SJU85

« Reply #709 on: May 02, 2012, 08:50:21 AM »
She was eligible in 1913.

She looks real good for her age.

redslope

« Reply #710 on: May 02, 2012, 10:00:09 AM »
This Susan Lucci stuff is silly---oh what the heck

Susan and Joan Rivers are competing to see who will have the first belly button chin dimple!

« Reply #711 on: May 02, 2012, 10:26:22 AM »
Lets stick to generalities when referring to academics.  There is no need to discuss specifics.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

paultzman

« Reply #712 on: May 02, 2012, 10:27:39 AM »
Lets stick to generalities when referring to academics.  There is no need to discuss specifics.

+100

Tha Kid

« Reply #713 on: May 02, 2012, 10:32:49 AM »
PMG is a valued poster who is providing information to us to help us understand the potential picture of St. John's recruiting.  Tons of guys here post acting like they know things, but no one's intentions are looked into unless they are potentially "negative" news, i.e. a kid reclassifying for next year that we hope will be here this year.

Fordham, you need to relax.  PMG didn't do anything wrong, and I appreciate him sharing the info with the board.  He didn't talk in definites, didn't mention grades, and was just providing us a little inside info.  Whether that info is completely accurate or not completely accurate, we will never know, whether or not Darrick qualifies this year, but I assure you that if PMG is passing it along, its from a reliable source, and not info that PMG thinks is "illegal."  I'd love to know what law PMG would be breaking by sharing us the info he did.  Do tell.

PMG is a great st johns fan, and he is just contributing to the usually intelligent discussion, like all of us are.  Thanks PMG.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #714 on: May 02, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »
PMG is a valued poster who is providing information to us to help us understand the potential picture of St. John's recruiting.  Tons of guys here post acting like they know things, but no one's intentions are looked into unless they are potentially "negative" news, i.e. a kid reclassifying for next year that we hope will be here this year.

Fordham, you need to relax.  PMG didn't do anything wrong, and I appreciate him sharing the info with the board.  He didn't talk in definites, didn't mention grades, and was just providing us a little inside info.  Whether that info is completely accurate or not completely accurate, we will never know, whether or not Darrick qualifies this year, but I assure you that if PMG is passing it along, its from a reliable source, and not info that PMG thinks is "illegal."  I'd love to know what law PMG would be breaking by sharing us the info he did.  Do tell.

PMG is a great st johns fan, and he is just contributing to the usually intelligent discussion, like all of us are.  Thanks PMG.

You are entitled to your opinion but don't tell me what to do.

Also why are you just targetting me?  Clearly plenty of others had issues with both what he posted and the accuracy of what he posted.  Why are you not going after them?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:47:53 AM by fordham96 »

MCNPA

« Reply #715 on: May 02, 2012, 10:51:24 AM »

It's not accurate info.  Munch is on the money on this one.  It isn't "inside info" if it's patently untrue.  I'm not saying PMG is making it up.  Just saying its inaccurate and not fair to Darrick.  Fordham is right on this one.  I love PMG's scoops, but this one is off. 

« Reply #716 on: May 02, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »

Just don't reveal her high school transcript. Suggestive photos fine!
Nice picture of Ms Lucci in yesterdays NY POST. She will be in ABC new prime time show Devious Maids. Since I never have any inside scoops on St J's just thought I would contribute to the board in another way. :)

« Reply #717 on: May 02, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
 :-\-2

« Reply #718 on: May 02, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »

Great post kid!

« Reply #719 on: May 02, 2012, 04:29:58 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion but don't tell me what to do.

Also why are you just targetting me?  Clearly plenty of others had issues with both what he posted and the accuracy of what he posted.  Why are you not going after them?

Becuase you are a hypocrit and very annoying. You post nonsense all the time as if it was whispered to you from the almighty. I'll take Pat's sources over yours every day of the week! They used make kids SAT's public and you can google NFL prospects wonderlic scores. PMG did not leak a national secret. Personally I could care less how many credits he is short. I would be much more interested if PMG had an inside source that could confirm how many cheerleaders he has carnal knowledge of.