Francesa

• 7 replies
Francesa
« on: February 21, 2008, 02:28:06 PM »
Well Mike just threw another bomb at SJU and the fans, with Calipari on he told him to come on after every game to talk about every win and the pressire of going undef. because as Fatso states there is NO COLLEGE TEAM IN NYC to talk about. Although he may be right to keep jabbing us while we are down is flat out wrong especially someone from the SJU family. He also stated he could talk to Cal more if he were coaching here in NYC. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Randomhero423

Re: Francesa
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »
i'm not listening so idk.  maybe he's hinting he's the guy he wants to take over stj?

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
I would take this more as an invite than a cheap shot
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

pmg911

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 02:49:07 PM »
I would take this more as an invite than a cheap shot

I agree 100% ...  While I normally can't stand Francesa. .  he is helping the cause right now...

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »
Who wants to hear Norm every week.  I am a SJU fan and dont even want to hear it. 

Mike is at least helping shed some light on the fact.

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »
I'm all for Norm getting canned at the end of the year, but he is a class act and no reason to embarrass him on the air. I pray we get cal or some other big time coach, i personally would love majerus here another francesa guy. But we all know the admin. will not listen to the fan/alumni.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 12:08:36 AM »
Bob Knight

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 12:12:20 AM »
Majerus is a great coach. He is not really endearing himself to the SLU administration with his comments that this really is his type of team. Also the Archbishop is upset with him regarding his pro abortion stance.
I would love to him come here but I am not sure if Fr Harrington wants to take on the church.....