Student Season Tix Form Here.

• 8 replies
Student Season Tix Form Here.
« on: August 05, 2011, 03:43:16 PM »
For any student that was having trouble finding info about the $99 student season tickets, here is the form:

http://www.redstormtix.com/m-basketball_84_2641296874.pdf

Re: Student Season Tix Form Here.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »
Sent mine in a few weeks ago, I'm happy they didn't raise the price after our success last year.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 04:38:56 PM »
Indeed. I'm just trying to get the word out because I seem to be the only one that knows a thing about it.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 04:47:24 PM »
I'm sure they will promote the shit out of it once everyone gets back on campus.  I bet the amount of student packages sold triples from last year, I just wonder where they will put the overflow of students at Carnesecca.

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 04:56:53 PM »
I'm sure they will promote the shit out of it once everyone gets back on campus.  I bet the amount of student packages sold triples from last year, I just wonder where they will put the overflow of students at Carnesecca.

I'm praying it won't be at the top of the arena separated from the rest of the students.  :tickedoff:

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »
i hope the school pushes the cvc tourney real hard.  national tv and our "young guns" first taste of primetime, they'll need all the support they can get.  would hate to see a half empty msg.

MCNPA

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 07:31:21 PM »
i hope the school pushes the cvc tourney real hard.  national tv and our "young guns" first taste of primetime, they'll need all the support they can get.  would hate to see a half empty msg.

It won't be.  I am sure of it.  Buzz is up on SJU and with the class we have coming in, I think we'll have good support. 

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 07:36:35 PM »
CVC isn't part of our season ticket package so I doubt the crowd will be as big as it otherwise would be but I'm sure there will be a nice turnout.

Marillac

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 03:29:44 PM »
Indeed. I'm just trying to get the word out because I seem to be the only one that knows a thing about it.

Great job.  It's up to the returning students to get the freshman interested. Attending basketball games should be a way of life for any student at St. John's.  I loved every minute of it when I was in school.  Big football schools get six freaking home games a year...you get 15 or more games for college basketball and at STJ you can easily travel to 2/3's of the games. 

These kids better get involved now because this squad will be crazy good next year.