IRENE

• 114 replies

Moose

Re: IRENE
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 03:58:34 PM »
LOL. And I will be the guy on the news who made a raft/floatation device out of empty bottles of Jack Daniels.

Ya Im running out of OJ to go with my vodka.

Watching the news, the people in the shelters look miserable, think its because of Irene, or realizing that they just got bedbugs?

Bloomberg saying you still have time, Baldi.  Retreat! 

Did he say that in Spanish?

Even ShurinaCheese thinks you should leave.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
i think that's Baldi in the pic!

Many Rockaway Residents Ignore Warnings and Stay Put

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/28/nyregion/some-residents-of-rockaway-peninsula-stay-put-as-irene-nears.html?_r=1&hp

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
i think that's Baldi in the pic!

Many Rockaway Residents Ignore Warnings and Stay Put

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/28/nyregion/some-residents-of-rockaway-peninsula-stay-put-as-irene-nears.html?_r=1&hp

Im not the smartest guy in the world, but Im not going in the water. Unless of course it comes to me

jr49

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 04:59:16 PM »
Whats everyones plan? I live right on the beach in Rockaway, mandatory evacuations-but Im staying. Good luck
Is it the part of the Rocks thats famous for hoops? Stay safe and well.

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 05:06:19 PM »
Man, I've lived in Florida for almost 3 years and NY is getting hit with more hurricanes than us.  I think it has to do with the ineligible players at THE U
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:06:43 PM by bigmaxnosauce »

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 05:09:58 PM »
I'm about a mile from the ocean and 1 block off the river...staying put. It hasn't been so bad here so far.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

boo3

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 05:14:59 PM »
 Don't think the heavy stuff is coming for a few more hours...... ;)

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »
Whats everyones plan? I live right on the beach in Rockaway, mandatory evacuations-but Im staying. Good luck
Is it the part of the Rocks thats famous for hoops? Stay safe and well.

Yes sir, some great ballers have come thru the Rock.

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 05:17:25 PM »
I'm about a mile from the ocean and 1 block off the river...staying put. It hasn't been so bad here so far.

Im 3 houses off the beach, phucked

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 05:19:34 PM »
I live right on the water, my whole city gonna get flooded.... Luckily I live on a hill  :)

boo3

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 05:20:04 PM »
 Baldi,  why don't you just go to a friends place?     .....dumb question i guess. 

There has to be some enormous chick somewhere in the vicinity that you have violated in the past that would take you in for the night?  no?

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 05:20:38 PM »
I live right on the water, my whole city gonna get flooded.... Luckily I live on a hill  :)

where at?

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 05:22:44 PM »
Baldi,  why don't you just go to a friends place?     .....dumb question i guess. 

There has to be some enormous chick somewhere in the vicinity that you have violated in the past that would take you in for the night?  no?

I have plenty of places to go, but being stuck in someone elses house not knowing whats going on at your own home would be kind of frustrating no? There is around 20 houses on my block, I think about 6 have stayed

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »
got me a fish sandwich. ridin this bitch out. lay.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

kob24

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 05:49:56 PM »
poison that was hilarious

boo3

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 05:51:38 PM »

I have plenty of places to go, but being stuck in someone elses house not knowing whats going on at your own home would be kind of frustrating no? There is around 20 houses on my block, I think about 6 have stayed

I understand that perspective.  There isn't really anything you can do whether your there or not though.  My parents are out on the island, about a mile from the ocean. My mom  was concerned that something might break in the house.  Really?  Who cares?  It's just " stuff".   Stuff can be replaced.    Plus, if you need help for some reason, it's not coming.   Good luck.  I don't think it will be a big deal for the record.   However, having small children , if they told me to leave, i'm gone.

kob24

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 06:01:38 PM »
baldi u do know when shit hits the fans those people in those projects is coming for ur house. not hot

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 06:06:36 PM »
My brother flies the helicopters for the NYC Police. Even they evacuated all the helicopters and brought them upstate a few hours ago.

Baldi if you get stuck in your attic from flooding drill a hole in the roof and put a bed sheet on the roof saying " I miss Norm " and that way my brother can find you from the helicopter on monday to rescue you

Seriously though stay safe

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »
baldi u do know when shit hits the fans those people in those projects is coming for ur house. not hot

The guy across the street is a mobster, and the house next to him is a cop, I got a crobar.  We're ready

Moose

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 06:21:28 PM »

The guy across the street is a mobster, and the house next to him is a cop

How appropo.
Remember who broke the Slice news