IRENE

• 114 replies
Re: IRENE
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2011, 06:47:40 PM »
baldi u do know when shit hits the fans those people in those projects is coming for ur house. not hot

The guy across the street is a mobster, and the house next to him is a cop

How appropo.

1 of them has close ties to St Johns, go figure. Really close

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2011, 06:52:20 PM »
Seriously, get yourself out of there while you can.

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2011, 06:56:58 PM »
Seriously, get yourself out of there while you can.

Too late now, I think they closed bridges at 6. Its all good

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »
I live right on the water, my whole city gonna get flooded.... Luckily I live on a hill  :)

where at?

Newport, RI

Moose

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2011, 07:01:00 PM »
baldi u do know when shit hits the fans those people in those projects is coming for ur house. not hot

How appropo.

I would hopefully assume its the cop.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2011, 07:02:29 PM »
My brother flies the helicopters for the NYC Police. Even they evacuated all the helicopters and brought them upstate a few hours ago.

Baldi if you get stuck in your attic from flooding drill a hole in the roof and put a bed sheet on the roof saying " I miss Norm " and that way my brother can find you from the helicopter on monday to rescue you

Seriously though stay safe

I think he has one prepared already even before he knew about the hurricane. ;-D

All jokes aside, stay safe. I hope you have enough supplies to ride it out if it does get bad.

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2011, 07:03:55 PM »

How appropo.

I would hopefully assume its the cop.

thats funny

mkras99

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2011, 07:11:34 PM »
Baldi, you're an idiot, but be safe.  God knows what we'd do without your posts. 

Where do you live in the Rock?  I grew up on Beach 31st.

LJSA

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2011, 07:22:59 PM »
You are one seriously annoying bastard, but this board wouldn't be the same without you. Or maybe it would be, but try not to die anyway.

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2011, 07:23:10 PM »
Baldi, you're an idiot, but be safe.  God knows what we'd do without your posts. 

Im in Belle Harbor. Wow 31st, you'd be in trouble down there now. I got some nice pics on FB for those who are friends, heading back to beach to see whats up

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2011, 07:26:32 PM »
Thanks for the support fellas, I think. Direct TV just went down, electric probably soon

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2011, 07:26:53 PM »
On a side note that idiotic 15 foot hill they built in long beach before the boardwalk is gone already. What a dumb idea

Baldi all joking aside if you are phucked tomorrow and can't get out and it's bad but somehow have cell phone/internet service let me know and I'll call my Brother
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:27:56 PM by mjmaherjr »

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2011, 07:28:36 PM »
On a side note that idiotic 15 foot hill they built in long beach before the boardwalk is gone already. What a dumb idea

Baldi all joking aside if you are phucked tomorrow and can't get out and it's bad but somehow have cell phone/internet service let me know and I'll call my Brother

Thanks MJ, much appreciated. Direct TV just went down, but thats nothing new

mkras99

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2011, 07:30:29 PM »

Im in Belle Harbor. Wow 31st, you'd be in trouble down there now. I got some nice pics on FB for those who are friends, heading back to beach to see whats up

Seaview Towers, baby!!!

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2011, 07:32:07 PM »

Seaview Towers, baby!!!

LOL.Wow I dont stop for redlights down there

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2011, 07:35:15 PM »

I just pm'd you my cell. Let me know if you got it

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »

I just pm'd you my cell. Let me know if you got it

Thanks brother, got it

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2011, 08:08:55 PM »
Just took a walk down to beach, neighbor pulled up in a truck and said 2 guys were caught trying to break into a house a few blocks away. No mercy motherfers

mkras99

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2011, 08:21:33 PM »

Seaview Towers, baby!!!

LOL.Wow I dont stop for redlights down there

No doubt.  Yet only a two min walk to the beach. 

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »
I was on B. 140th in '59 (I think Hurricane Carole) when the ocean met the bay, particularly in my folks' basement.  Still have friends on 137th and 143rd.  Stay safe.  Aim for the lower spinal column as needed.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:57:06 PM by fuchsia »