My advice to SJU fans....

• 8 replies
My advice to SJU fans....
« on: September 15, 2011, 10:06:00 PM »
... is to go to a movie with your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend.  Or do something that will take your mind off of basketball for a few days. 

Relax.  Big week next week and God knows you will all get worked up again over that. LOL!!!!

Say a couple of prayers and let yourself believe the sky is not falling!!!  LOL!!!

Re: My advice to SJU fans....
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 10:07:50 PM »
Tough day, but I still think it's a time to be positive.

Poison

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »
Actually, that's good advice.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 11:32:46 PM »
this reminds me when walter berry changed his mind and left a year early.  we thought we'd be okay...but his loss hurt the program big time.

if these guys don't show up in december, the sky IS falling.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 08:18:36 AM »
... is to go to a movie with your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend.  Or do something that will take your mind off of basketball for a few days. 

Sound advice here.

I'd advice doin what I do to chill....

Desmond Dekker - 'It Mek'
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

pmg911

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 10:53:02 AM »
This program surivied 6 years of Norm Roberts, one set back with Steven Lavin is not the end of the world.

Might make the year a little longer but the kids we have will get a ton of experience and be that much better in year 2.

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 10:58:30 AM »
This program surivied 6 years of Norm Roberts, one set back with Steven Lavin is not the end of the world.

Might make the year a little longer but the kids we have will get a ton of experience and be that much better in year 2.

It is not the end of the world!  Obviously we were all looking forward to seeing all the new guys but as far as the upcoming season I did not think we were going to be that succesful anyway. We will obviously be worse now, but the 6 core guys will get a lot of experience and PT and I think next year was going to be the season to look forward to anyway. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:59:49 AM by we are sju »

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »

Sound advice here.

I'd advice doin what I do to chill....

Desmond Dekker - 'It Mek'
Choz, ur the man.  I'm gonna put in my custom Jamaican tracks highlighted by "Love is the Reason." Good stuff - I'm relaxin' already

LJSA

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 12:34:16 PM »

It definitely makes Greene better, because he's getting all of Amir's minutes.