Who is at the helm of this website? I ordered a gameday T shirt and NEVER got it

• 163 replies
If you guys are really that obsessed over my size, I will post a picture to prove I'm probably more built than at least 90% of you if not more. Let me know so I can shut you up for good. I'll be waiting.

If you keep mentioning the size of your member and threatening to post glamour shots of yourself I can pretty much guarantee that Baldi is going to try to friend you on facebook.

lmao this is the first response that got a legitimate LOL out of me hahahahaha
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:54:02 AM by boooooooooothe »

So basically the only real thing that was offensive that I said was "wtf"? Really? Grow a pair of balls and some hair ontop of it. Is this a men's forum, or is it one for mothers to yell at their 7 year old sons using "bad" language? I still don't even understand the medium sized shirt joke. I like my shirts on the snug side, not baggy or loose. Therefore, I get medium usually. There are still plenty of occasions where I will get a large...I'm 200 lbs and broad. I don't have a beer gut. Therefore I wear a medium. It's like you guys are saying HAHA OMG HE'S ACTUALLY IN SHAPE?! LMAO! WHAT AN IDIOT! Do you even realize how the attempt at the joke backfires on you? Then again you guys come from the generation where you could sleep through school with no standards, so it isn't that shocking. Have some damn respect for a current St. John's graduate student...why would you try to trash an ally? By the way, if my first post asking who runs the site where I said "wtf" offended any of you, I have my cell ready to call the wahhmbulance. Never saw a forum where a fan of the team in which this forum was created for is attacked. Does anyone have the balls to admit this is completely excessive and that you started this?

If you guys are really that obsessed over my size, I will post a picture to prove I'm probably more built than at least 90% of you if not more. Let me know so I can shut you up for good. I'll be waiting.

If you keep mentioning the size of your member and threatening to post glamour shots of yourself I can pretty much guarantee that Baldi is going to try to friend you on facebook.

lmao this is the first response that got a legitimate LOL out of me hahahahaha
I have now closed the door to my office so I can laugh louder   ;D

Wanted to stay above the fray and not post on this thread but a message to liny-me thinks you doth protest too much. Never heard of anyone being so insecure over his shirt size. Lighten up-you will enjoy life alot better. It is all good. Peace out bothers.

bump
+2

IF he post pics of his member, I'll deliver the medium shirt myself. Dont knock it til you try it
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:40:45 PM by Marco Baldi »

Tha Kid

This is just a forum for over the hill old men who replace the time they used to have sex with harassing new members and talking shit when they are the last ones in position to.

Hmmm.  What does that say about the 22 year old broad in his prime who is posting all the time.  Shouldn't you be out finding DTF grenades while we replace our time having sex posting?

So basically those of us past our primes are replacing time we used to have sex...but means we were having sex in our primes, at the very least.  You, on the other hand, are in your prime and built like gary coleman, yet spend your time looking for someone to solicit a pic of your dick.

Dude just spend a week on fire island nxt year and spare us your sexual tension.
"I drink and I know things"

Tha Kid

By the way I have been cracking up at work reading this.  I can't post from my work comp but this thread motivated me to stop having sex and start posting again.  Wasju you threw out multiple comedic gems right there.
"I drink and I know things"

I'm 6.4 202 pounds and have a spanish girlfriend.

what does one have to do with the other? hahahahaahh

Because you guys won't stop, I'd like to see you make fun of this: Now make fun of how small I am you fat bastards. Go ahead.

boo3

Best Thread Ever

I guess he's right.  Now all we can make fun of is his inability to keep his picture frames straight on his wall.  Oh and the fact he's an idiot.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
Wow Five pages and going strong. Sad or awesome I am not sure, but interesting....defiantly
Cougar O' Malley

Yep...it looks like you're finished digging...now all you have to do is jump right in. ;D

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

this also comes to mind...."Can you deal with that?"

Do they teach you THAT in the C.I.A?!

I'm 6.4 202 pounds and have a spanish girlfriend.

what does one have to do with the other? hahahahaahh
;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Moose

The mediums run small.  I would say go for the large.
Remember who broke the Slice news

Re: Who is at the helm of this website? I ordered a gameday T shirt and NEVER go
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2011, 08:48:00 PM »
Because you guys won't stop, I'd like to see you make fun of this: Now make fun of how small I am you fat bastards. Go ahead.

You are very masculine young man! May I introduce you to my gay nephew?

On a thread full of funny freaking posts this one just cracked me up the most