Who is at the helm of this website? I ordered a gameday T shirt and NEVER got it

• 163 replies
Right...not the majority. So the most common size is medium. Think about the bell curve. Most things in life average out. By the way the Jets made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Majority does not equal average.  Hardly any men wear smalls, so for the average shirt size to be a medium, a hell of a lot of people would have to wear mediums.  Not to mention that any person wearing a XL or XXL would dramatically impact the average.

You are making it seem like a size medium shirt would be like spandex on me...why are you guys so obsessed with shirt sizes? I've never seen this before in my life. Medium is the average size, if I wear a Large or XL sometimes it will look like I'm a hoodlum. I don't go to prison.

pmg911

5"10 - 190lbs..?

This is what a medium would look like...

Moose

This thread is going strong but the Kyle thread is locked with no explanation.
Go figure.
Remember who broke the Slice news

http://nj-guido.com/guido-rules-original-scroll-down-jerky/

See #45
Just to assist those who do not have time to click on the link, the cliff notes version is.........:

"Medium T-Shirt = Maximum Tightness = Best for Flexing Muscles = Ultimate Gayness"

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving - thx LJSA!  ;D

kob24

just saw this thread and it made my day. i want a show down between wasju and fun

This controversy reminds me of the time I bought my new stepmother a medium sweater for a gift and she was mad at me for not buying her a small. Go figure. Female issues are the exact opposite.

This controversy reminds me of the time I bought my new stepmother a medium sweater for a gift and she was mad at me for not buying her a small. Go figure. Female issues are the exact opposite.
Similarities??? liny would get mad at Dave if Dave sent a Large!!!  :tickedoff:

Hey! If we want to look at silly men in tank tops and muscle shirts, we could easily go to the William and Mary or St. Peter's Peacocks fan forums. :2funny:

Moose

Hey! If we want to look at silly men in tank tops and muscle shirts, we could easily go to the William and Mary or St. Peter's Peacocks fan forums. :2funny:

Tank tops are considered formal wear for Uconn and West Virginia fans.
Remember who broke the Slice news

I just spent the last hour reading this entire thread.  Tremendous.

ras

This thread is taking a life of its own. At this rate it will pass KAs.

It took you an hour to read this thread?

It took you an hour to read this thread?
I hope JohnnyDC didn't get mesmerized staring at all of liny's photos  :D

Re: Who is at the helm of this website? I ordered a gameday T shirt and NEVER go
« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2011, 07:23:32 PM »
This thread was worthy of a Seinfeld episode!  October 14th can't come soon enough!

This thread is taking a life of its own. At this rate it will pass KAs.
Kyle Anderson might decommit and come here instead when he compares LINY's picture to that star trek seton hall basketball group that stalked him at games

First, this isn't Eharmomy don't post your picture and stop talking about the size of your dick.

"Hi, I'm just a broad Long Island guy in the prime of my life looking for underage girls who share my hatred for pot bellies and shirts that fit. Humorless girls a plus! Hit me up for some dick pics!"

Of all the gems, this was my favorite.

Someone brought this up earlier today and i hadnt remembered it, did a quick search and wow 

PRICELESS

im sitting poolside in cabo right now and my fiance is looking at me like im crazy because im laughing so hard .

Made my #$%^ing day :-)

Btw....did dude ever get his medium?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:53:18 PM by chronicbucks »

Marillac

Funniest thread in the history of STJ websites.  I was dying reading these...some funny dudes on this site.  Dave calling out that he ordered a medium gets me every time.